DVDVR Message Board

2015 NCAAF: Week 12

Dolfan in NYC

So this means we get Iowa/Michigan State in the B1G title game and next week's Ohio State/Michigan game is basically meaningless, right?

Never mind. . .Sparty has to beat Penn State next weekend. If they lose, then Ohio State/Michigan is back to being for a spot in the B1G title game. My bad.

So this means we get Iowa/Michigan State in the B1G title game and next week's Ohio State/Michigan game is basically meaningless, right?

Never mind. . .Sparty has to beat Penn State next weekend. If they lose, then Ohio State/Michigan is back to being for a spot in the B1G title game. My bad.

That can't be right. Sparty beat both of them, and would only have 1 loss if they lose to Ped State. They pretty much clinched.

That can't be right. Sparty beat both of them, and would only have 1 loss if they lose to Ped State. They pretty much clinched.

Sparty lost to Nebraska, so a loss to Ped State takes them to two conference losses.

This is a stupid question but I keep hearing people bring it up. Is Les Miles done at LSU?

Lots and lots of discussion around that, yes. He has a $17m buyout, though, so may not be going anywhere,

He's not in danger this year, but if he closed the season on a 4-game losing steak, he'll definitely be coaching for his job next year. And if he can't win at least a conference championship next year with Fournette and a now veteran QB and all that other talent...yeah, he's gone.

He's not in danger this year, but if he closed the season on a 4-game losing steak, he'll definitely be coaching for his job next year. And if he can't win at least a conference championship next year with Fournette and a now veteran QB and all that other talent...yeah, he's gone.

They get Bama at home next year, right?

They get Bama at home next year, right?

Yes, and Bama will have yet another 1st year starter and Henry will be gone.

LSU will be the heavy preseason favorite in the SEC and a consensus playoff pick. He HAS to win something.

Yup, that's a big year for them.

Les is a guy that's had a good deal of success but not quite the consistently great run they want. He's another guy in that "it's a risk to fire him because who knows if you can get someone better" category, but at some point fanbases and alumni and boosters all get impatient.

Sparty lost to Nebraska, so a loss to Ped State takes them to two conference losses.

I forgot about the Nebraska loss.  So, if they lose to Ped State, then we're back to winner if Michigan/OSU goes to the title.  Woot!

Of course, I can't lower myself to wanting anything good to occur at Happy Valley.