DVDVR Message Board

2015 NCAAF: Week 12

Dolfan in NYC

More like he had one fluke season in his eight years there. 2 games over .500 in a tenure that included a 12-1 season? Not so good. He also was in hot water for abusive treatment of his players. And, well...he was really, really, really fat, which the university didn't much care for after awhile - though they never said as much.

It's a lot easier now because the players won't stand for it like the used to, especially if they're stars who know the team needs them more than they need the asshole coach.

A few years ago I would have never predicted my Gamecocks to lose to an FCS team. This is bad. Unless we hit a home run with a new coaching staff in the next few years I gotta believe it'll be at least five, maybe ten, years before we can compete in the SEC again.

Fuck.

That's not gonna help Florida with the committee.

It won't matter though. They beat FSU and Alabama they are in. They probably won't win either game lol

You know, I'm not convinced. I'm not convinced they won't be, but I could see them get squeezed out by an undefeated B1G champ, undefeated Oklahoma State, undefeated Clemson and a Notre Dame team that's only loss was by 2 points at Clemson.

Of course, that requires things going right for four other teams.