DVDVR Message Board

A PWG THREAD

RIPPA

Steen Wolf seems to be the consensus best PWG show, Threemendous III has my favourite PWG match I've seen (3 way tag ladder match), and All Star Weekend 2013 x2 is good times particularly for Drake Younger getting a vagina carved into his head.

Btw, for older stuff, the Highspots Network has all the old PWG shows. Once a show is one year old, it goes up on the network. It's amazing. Not that I'm trying to talk somebody out of directly supporting PWG.

• Like 2

2014 - eleven. has the bucks vs worlds cutest tag team in a guerrilla warfare tag title match. an INSANE half hour, giving birth to one of Candice's t-shirts.

2015 - I'd recommend ASW 11 nights one and two.

As far as 2016 goes, cant really say much, but I'm looking forward to Bola.

Additionally, if i can locate the dvd that has a lucha style tag match between ricochet and swann vs ar fox and samuray del sol, I'd recommend it - it's fucking breathtaking, and is really helped by chucky t going apeshit on the mic. (EDIT, All star weekend nine)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Oyaji said:

Steen Wolf seems to be the consensus best PWG show, Threemendous III has my favourite PWG match I've seen (3 way tag ladder match), and All Star Weekend 2013 x2 is good times particularly for Drake Younger getting a vagina carved into his head.

Btw, for older stuff, the Highspots Network has all the old PWG shows. Once a show is one year old, it goes up on the network. It's amazing. Not that I'm trying to talk somebody out of directly supporting PWG.

I'll second that...that 3 way was insanely awesome. 

FEAR was also a good one, with Hero vs Mack, Generico vs Dick Togo, and the nutty Steen & Super Dragon vs Young Bucks Guerrilla Warfare match.

EDIT: sorry, I just checked and Fear isn't on the list

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • RIPPA locked this topic