DVDVR Message Board

A PWG THREAD

RIPPA

Threemendous 3 had an insane main event 3 way ladder match (SSB vs Future Shock vs Bucks), Drake Younger's PWG debut where he committed himself to dying for our amusement vs B-Boy, Steen vs Willie Mack, Elgin vs Calliahn and the rest was kind of there.  But the main event is worth it alone. 

ASW X night 1 is good, with a six man featuring Steen & Bucks vs Fox, Swann & Ricochet where they try to murder Fox with a shit ton of finishers in a row, plus a good main of Cole vs Hero.

Black Cole Sun was really good, almost top to bottom, including the culmination of Strong's title chase.

That's just three that jump out at me.  You could also dig through show results and see what sounds good to you.

• Like 1

They announced the card for Bowie on February 12th:

- Chuck Taylor vs. Dalton Castle

- Mike Bailey vs. Evil Uno

- Trent? vs. Chris Hero

- Andrew Everett vs. Adam Cole

- Trevor Lee vs. Zack Sabre Jr.

- PWG Championship: Roderick Strong vs. Drew Galloway

One more since your profile pic reminded me of it.  All Star weekend 8, night 1.  Two Kevin Steen matches, including Steen & Tozawa vs Generico & Ricochet, plus Hero vs Claudio where the top rope breaks off halfway through and they just finish the match, wrestling for a pretty good period of time, with only the middle and bottom ropes.

• Like 1

There appears to be a match missing.

What do you mean? That's all they've announced on Twitter so far. Do you know more?

The line-up looks a bit thin, but there are two major New Japan shows that weekend, which explains the absence of the Young Bucks, Matt Sydal, Ricochet, Kyle O'Reilly etc.

bola 2015 has been added to the winter sale.

so I've gone for

bola 2015 stages one two and final

Threemendous IV (bucks vs angelico/evans...c'mon flippy borderline dangerous stupidity...I'm IN!)

sells out V3 - cant be bollocksed going back to the older shows just in case they're shit cards with one shining match - so I've got the matches.

And i got them two days ago.

so from california to bedfordshire in three weeks during the height of the sale? Not bad.