DVDVR Message Board

A "Dirtsheet" Discussion Thread

RIPPA

Is there a reason why that Rich Brennan youtube interview is permanently pinned to the front page of the Observer/Figure Four site? 

I only listen to the Wrestling Observer Radio podcasts, so has Bryan mentioned on another podcast why?  Is there a glitch with the source code that is preventing them from removing it?  I see they had to turn the comments off on the Youtube page, presumably b/c everyone was "why is this pinned to the front page."

And could they have found a dorkier picture of Brennan to use?

• 4 months later...

If Dave offered a "plus one" membership where for an extra five dollars a month, he and Wade Keller would do a seperate podcast where it would be just the two of them for three hours talking about a different historical topic without Bryan or anyone else to interrupt, I would sign up in  a heartbeat.

If anything, I really hope that Dave and Wade go back and do a new podcast one day where they do a clinical breakdown of Dusty Rhodes' career, looking as his massive ego and selfish booking without the aura of Dusty's sudden death or David Bixenspan interrupting every five seconds, on the verge of tears, to tell some other asisnine story about Dusty being an idiot in the NXT office.