DVDVR Message Board

CHRIS JERICHO PODCAST THREAD (New)

RIPPA

A really cool part of the Breezango part was Dango admitting that he would just shit around pissed that he wasn't on TV and Breeze was constantly like "Let's just do stuff the WWE.com stuff" since apparently they will gladly constantly shoot those exclusives since they are always looking for content.

They also said that they benefit from guys wanting to help them out. Like the whole stuff with Cena/Nikki Bella was because Cena wanted to help them out.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Good interview with Taya, especially in light of what happened at Triplemania even though it was recorded before. Really paints Vampiro as an asshole and Jericho goes off on Sexy Star at the end, plus some cool Perro talk. Bonus: Canadians saying "mad street cred", which is always funny.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Seemed like Corny really wanted Dave to succeed though, he groomed him to be a top attraction only for Dave to get stuck with D-Von.

I forgot how great that era of OVW was, some great matches. Does anyone know if it's worth a rewatch?

I just remember Damaja, Dinsmore and Basham being great all the time.

6 hours ago, Craig H said:

Listening to Corny talk about Batista was nauseating. Just totally throws Batista under the bus.

He did? I don't recall that at all. The most negative thing I remember him saying about Batista was how he debuted in WWE, but obviously he didn't blame him for that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/12/2017 at 11:10 PM, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

D'Amore and Cyrus seemed to have the right attitude about the direction of the company. That makes me curious enough to consider checking out a few episodes of Impact. Mission accomplished. 

D'Amore was tremendous on and offscreen in TNA. Can't wait to see what he does 

On 12/29/2017 at 5:18 PM, Gonzo said:

So Jericho has just announced that his show (and the entire Jericho Network) are leaving Podcast One for Westwood One.

Apparently it won't change anything about the show. The distribution platform will just be larger.

It's a podcast. How could it be any larger than it already is?