DVDVR Message Board

CHRIS JERICHO PODCAST THREAD (New)

RIPPA

Kenny Omega is on the latest podcast, along with Cyrus.  While it was taped before WK, it seems like it could be unintentional(intentional) trolling/teasing his debut, similar to Cena's instagram pic, since several others have gone on the show just before they debuted, like AJ, Anderson/Gallows, and Bayley.

Awesome interview with Saturn. For someone with memory issues, he remembers some things quite well. This was before that video he posted a few days ago I believe. He's been through a ton of shit. I wish nothing but the best for the guy going forward. 

• 2 weeks later...

I was all-in on the "This fucking guy!" camp when Enzo botched up on Raw.  Then I finished hearing the TS episode and felt he kind of redeemed himself in that.  As a wrestler, no thanks.  But for a funny guy to have around?  Absolutely.  The Grizzled Young Vet song always gets a laugh out of me.

And hey, they even got Sam Adonis in there!  I don't recall any outside talent being on TS since the Jericho pods, so this was a welcome addition.  I could have done without the sound effects, just use it to censor words and that's it.

• 2 weeks later...