DVDVR Message Board

STEVE AUSTIN PODCAST THREAD (New)

RIPPA

Missy is kinda annoying but i liked the one where she was asking Steve questions. a couple of stories or tidbits i hadnt heard before and Steve even replied to my tweet to him of the 8 man tag he couldnt remember. plus Steve being the interviewee means no 17 minute long rambling questions.

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, BrianS81177 said:

3 Ted Fowler shows in the past 2 weeks. Austin just doesn't give a fuck anymore does he?

Haven't listened in awhile but I'm guessing it's deer season, so expect a lot of this... and maybe LAS Lonely boys.

13 hours ago, CreativeControl said:

While I did enjoy the initial wave of wrestler podcasts when he started, these days it's the random episodes like the $468 podcast that I enjoy the most

Same. storytelling/shit talking Austin is easily my favourite version of the show.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It was fairly well-known, especially if you heard Observer shows it would be brought up occasionally over the years.  Never knew until the episode how Jesse found out, but stooging him out like that is a justifiable reason to say "Screw you, Hogan"

• 3 weeks later...

I could hear Becky talk all day.  I'm not even talking about her accent, which I absolutely love.  But it's more that she just seems like a helluva person to talk to.  I'm curious about her wild days that Steve had to stop talking about, but that's for another time.  But it was a great episode even with Steve's lack of preparation.

On 11/27/2016 at 10:17 AM, Firebreaker Chip said:

Has he reviewed Takeover or said if he's going to yet? I really kind of want him to do a minute by minute breakdown of Revival vs DIY while steam comes out of his ears

This time after watching it he should have DIY this time.  A whole episode about him gushing over their "babyface fire" would be quite an episode.