DVDVR Message Board

STEVE AUSTIN PODCAST THREAD (New)

RIPPA

Just catching up on the Bagwell one. Was pissing myself laughing at the intro about trying to lift weights while Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin was on in the gym

Also, laughing at how he keeps having to mute Bagwell while talking or making a point

Buff's "Beer gets all the blame, God bless it..." rant about how he and Luger drank all they want but ate well so therefore the idea that beer makes you fat is a myth rant got some laughs from me.

Buff just has the most annoying voice/cadence, though.  I don't remember him aggravating me so much in the Cabana interview.

• Like 1

Buff's "Beer gets all the blame, God bless it..." rant about how he and Luger drank all they want but ate well so therefore the idea that beer makes you fat is a myth rant got some laughs from me.

Buff just has the most annoying voice/cadence, though.  I don't remember him aggravating me so much in the Cabana interview.

Am I crazy or does his voice sound completely different than he did when he was wrestling? 

His parents making up extra Bagwells so he can get multiple prescriptions is crazy.  I can't imagine my mom making up extra family members to get me multiple Christmas gifts, let alone a bunch of drugs.

Am I crazy or does his voice sound completely different than he did when he was wrestling? 

His parents making up extra Bagwells so he can get multiple prescriptions is crazy.  I can't imagine my mom making up extra family members to get me multiple Christmas gifts, let alone a bunch of drugs.

How woul that even work?

How woul that even work?

Wouldn't work on this level in this day and age because of technology and government regulations but....

First they would go "doctor shopping". They would find a doctor who would write them multiple prescriptions for multiple people (or they would just go to multiple doctors). Then they would take the scripts to different pharmacy's and get them filled (unless they could find one pharmacy or two pharmacy's to fill the scripts for them). 

That's because right now it's only in California.  The brewery has a mailing list you can enter to find out when it will be closer to you.  Considering I live in Maryland I imagine you'll get your hands on this before I do.

Indeed - He said on one of the podcasts that the first place he wants to ship is Austin. I just think his lazy ass should have flown in to Houston, Dallas or Austin and worked with a regional brewer.

It would be an entirely different matter if this weren't the Broken Skull IPA and he was putting out a Hollywood Blonde. 

• Like 3

Absolutely!

Was listening to Tuesday's podcast on my way to work.  Turns out he did try and reach out to some Texas brewers but said they were at capacity.

I can't wait for the Jerry Only podcast.  Former L.A. punk Kristen getting starstruck by him at the brewery event kind of touched my heart, too.

Reading the interview now and started laughing at him talking in podcast sound bytes: 

How long ago was this?
It’s probably been a year and half or two, give or take. Time flies by. I’ve been hit in the head with so many damn steel chairs—it is what it is. All of my time estimates are just a roundabout time but if you want an accurate time, ask my wife.