DVDVR Message Board

A STATE OF THE DVDVR - NOVEMBER 2015

RIPPA

I think I found DVDVR on like day two after my Mom finally bought us our first computer.  I have never known an online life that doesn't include the majority of the time checking DVDVR.  That probably explains so much.

Was trying to find a picture of the Awesome DVDVR Ken the Box shirt I bought however many years ago and came across just about the most DVDVR page ever.

http://www.deathvalleydriver.com/dvdvr/DVDVRstore.html

My eyes!  My poor eyes.

HA!

Even I forgot that I made a store page.

I have the image that was used on the T-shirt on one of my computers. It was my avatar before I switched to Mark Henry

I wore the Bayley "I'm a Hugger" T-shirt to an Avenged Sevenfold concert earlier this year, so no shame.

You went to an Avenged Sevenfold concert, you should be ashamed. The t-shirt almost covers up this flaw.

DVDVR: This Was All Trees Once

BTW, one of the highlights of the DVDVR t-shirt was wearing it when I saw Ebbesan at ROH and them marking out at it and a girl at the table doing the angry tree dance.

They all marked out EXACTLY like a Japanese big-match crowd. "WOOOOAAAAHHHHHH!" Fucking awesome.

Besides making various puro wrestlers like Honma lose their shit for it over the years, my personal shirt moment was when a woman asked me where I got it because she was an interpretive dancer. Not sure if she ever followed up with Schneider on it...

• Like 1