DVDVR Message Board

NOVEMBER 2015 ANIMATED GIF THREAD

RIPPA

Oh, the legendary "180° Slingshot Neckbreaker Toss".

Being Yang and Paul London that was almost 100% planned for sure.

that would be.. well, a lot of things other than smart and responsible

I've seen London take stupider bumps than that.

snitsky-clothesline-paul-london-o.gif

Do you tell Jack Doan ahead of time that that's how you're going to go out or do you think it's a complete surprise to him? Always wondered stuff like that.

At least he landed flat on that, he loved to take that creepy pull the guy off the 2nd rope back bump that looks horrifying as hell and getting launched off the top to the floor a few times in terrifying ways.

I've seen London take stupider bumps than that.

snitsky-clothesline-paul-london-o.gif

Do you tell Jack Doan ahead of time that that's how you're going to go out or do you think it's a complete surprise to him? Always wondered stuff like that.

I've seen a shoot interview with London where he talks at length about this exact spot.

He got into a lot of trouble, because Snitsky was not supposed to be put over like this.

9AK866e.gif

I remember marking out huge for this spot.  That was a hell of a match.

Holy cow. I do not remember that at all... that's a huge move for that time in WWE isn't it? Especially a power bomb?

Yeah, that is Survivor Series 1995, I don't know when the next top rope powerbomb happened in WWE.  It might be One Night Stand in 2005.  Survivor Series '95 is a forgotten great show, it is a blast to watch from beginning to end.

9AK866e.gif

I remember marking out huge for this spot.  That was a hell of a match.

this gif made me think of watching my best of tanaka/awesome tape back in the day, I was just on a permanent mark out the whole tape through