DVDVR Message Board

NOVEMBER 2015 ANIMATED GIF THREAD

RIPPA

P669vjW.gif

Ok, I'll bite, can someone explain why people react to this woman? I haven't seen the show and I'm not following the product, but from the gifs and other little things I have seen, nothing is making my spider senses tingle, so what am I missing. The vibe I get looking at this one is wannabe Shawn Michaels.

P669vjW.gif

Ok, I'll bite, can someone explain why people react to this woman? I haven't seen the show and I'm not following the product, but from the gifs and other little things I have seen, nothing is making my spider senses tingle, so what am I missing. The vibe I get looking at this one is wannabe Shawn Michaels.

Shawn Michaels?!

giphy.gif

• Like 6

P669vjW.gif

Maybe watch her sometime?

• Like 7

P669vjW.gif

Maybe your spider senses are just a little bit out of whack? Lol

• Like 1

P669vjW.gif

"I've never had sex with 13 models on a pile of millions of dollars while eating a steak dinner. I don't see what the big deal is."  She had the best match on 3 straight NXT Takeover shows (some might argue 4), which is impossible to do.  And she had the best heel moment of the year, maybe ever.

tCfLM1j.gif

• Like 1

P669vjW.gif

Her last 3 big matches could be lined up as 1, 2, and 3 on WWE MOTY by some. That good enough?

• Like 2

P669vjW.gif

Buy me the Network so I can?

P669vjW.gif

Shawn Michaels?!

giphy.gif

hbk.jpg

She doesn't look like a star to me, she looks like she escaped from Worldstar. I looked into some of her work, and I'm still not seeing anything beyond an extremely athletic tiny woman who looks like one good face punch would crumble her. The more and more I watch that clip I'm reminded of some of the wannabe's I've meet in my life. Guys that could purchase the "I'm a star" act for the night going out in the club, but weren't actually stars.

If the best heel moment of the year was just cheap heat, no wonder people aren't watching anymore.

Hey if she's working and making money for herself and the fed, good. But I'm just not digging it.

She doesn't look like a star to me, she looks like she escaped from Worldstar. I looked into some of her work, and I'm still not seeing anything beyond an extremely athletic tiny woman who looks like one good face punch would crumble her. The more and more I watch that clip I'm reminded of some of the wannabe's I've meet in my life. Guys that could purchase the "I'm a star" act for the night going out in the club, but weren't actually stars.

If the best heel moment of the year was just cheap heat, no wonder people aren't watching anymore.

Hey if she's working and making money for herself and the fed, good. But I'm just not digging it.

Which work did you look into? More gifs?

Fuck this gimmick.

• Like 5

P669vjW.gif

Shawn Michaels?!

giphy.gif

hbk.jpg

Maybe you just don't get....wrestling?

• Like 1

P669vjW.gif

Shawn Michaels?!

giphy.gif

hbk.jpg

• Like 2

P669vjW.gif

Buy me the Network so I can?

I'll buy your YouTube subscription, how's that?

I know I'm just falling into this trap, but I wonder if you are a fan of Duke Droese, TL Hopper and Damien Demento.  When a wrestler is universally praised as a star and a game changer by people who's opinions matter like Triple H, Steve Austin, Jim Ross, wrestling journalists, etc as well as the wrestling community as a whole, that means that is exactly what she is.  When you say the opposite of that, you are wrong.  Btw, I don't think you understand the definition of cheap heat.

• Like 1

If you can't understand the appeal of Sasha Banks, it is because you don't want to understand.  It isn't like her act is some sort of complex, meta, abstract, expressionist, art piece, she's just a good wrestler with a fun heel character.

Any chance the guy wearing the black t-shirt in the crowd clapping for Sasha in that gif posts on this board?

No need to identify yourself if you do, but please don't stand up in the middle of a match when nobody in the rows in front of you is standing...and then just read from your phone.  That was pretty rude.  Otherwise, you seemed like a good guy.