DVDVR Message Board

November 2015 Wrestling Discussion

OSJ

I asked these questions before about Mil and I seem to recall that the response I received was something along the lines of guys like Mil having protection. So if you went into business for yourself in a match, or even decided to stiff the shit out of him, much less try to fuck him up outside the ring, chances are that more than a few guys would fuck you up or worse in return.

There is a report that it will be announced tonight (or at least the tease will start) for Paige/Charlotte at TLC in a Ladder Match.

Yeah....

Decent idea....wrong wrestlers.

Imagine for a moment Becky vs. Sasha in the same spotlight.

• Like 1

There is a report that it will be announced tonight (or at least the tease will start) for Paige/Charlotte at TLC in a Ladder Match.

Yeah....

Decent idea....wrong wrestlers.

Imagine for a moment Becky vs. Sasha in the same spotlight.

I agree, but I'm imagining the match with Nikki Bella and Eva Marie.....and a pole.  I call it the Nikki and Eva Marie on my pole match.  

• Like 2

Great idea to run a women's ladder match, but I agree with Ramsay, I don't know if these are the two wrestlers to pull it off. The bar has just been set so high over the years, I don't know if it fits either of them stylistically enough.

Looking forward to the uncomfortable Scott Hall tweets for sure, though.

Vince knows how much love NXT got for the Ironman between Bayley and Sasha and has decided that he'll top it, except without any understanding of why people loved the Ironman in the first place. 

Imagine all the butt shots we will get in the ppv recap, with them constantly climbing the ladder.

I would accept nothing less than an ALL BUTT SHOT recap, and a complete ignoring of everything else on the card. McFanJay knows what we need...

• Like 1

Hey, it could have been worse.  Could have been Nikki in Charlotte's role just to up the sleazy factor.

I'm curious to see how Paige and Charlotte do in this kind of match, but it needs to have more hate behind it.  It would be preferred if dead relatives don't play a part in it either.

I just hate that Charlotte's strut is below Jeff Jarrett's on the shittyness scale.

El Hijo del Jerry fucking Jarrett does the Fargo strut better than Flair's own kid. DAVID Flair pulled it off better.

There's a comment about the "stiffest Flair" ... but ... I like not being banned.

I asked these questions before about Mil and I seem to recall that the response I received was something along the lines of guys like Mil having protection. So if you went into business for yourself in a match, or even decided to stiff the shit out of him, much less try to fuck him up outside the ring, chances are that more than a few guys would fuck you up or worse in return.

As I understand it, it's more that Baba wasn't about to tolerate that kind of behavior.  Now, why Baba had no problem with Mascaras being such a diva is another question entirely.

I just hate that Charlotte's strut is below Jeff Jarrett's on the shittyness scale.

El Hijo del Jerry fucking Jarrett does the Fargo strut better than Flair's own kid. DAVID Flair pulled it off better.

There's a comment about the "stiffest Flair" ... but ... I like not being banned.

La Parka has the greatest strut in the history of our business.

• Like 5

Miz vs Woods for the highest of stakes.

After watching that I now want the ultimate war between the New Day and the Wyatt Family. Strowman with his huge sausage fingers would be tremendous

I want a new show on the Network along the lines of BBQ challenge or Iron Chef. New Day v Wyatt Family cooking their own BBQ would be incredible.

Regal, JR and Renee Young to judge.

Well, everyone's two least-favorite divas have a chance to take each other out...allowing the Bellas and Eva Marie to reclaim their rightful spots atop the division.

The Bellas & Sasha have been tweeting at each other all day, so if we are continuing to follow the Divas line of succession plan: NXT => fighting Bellas => Divas title, WrestleMania for the big Sasha divas title reign is totally in play.