DVDVR Message Board

November 2015 Wrestling Discussion

OSJ

Clearly Gunn must have known it was coming since...

PrestonCityWrestling ‏@PCW_UK  33m33 minutes ago

BREAKING NEWS! Billy Gunn signs for PCW to appear at Road To Glory 2016 - 5th & 6th February at Evoque, Preston! 

That might be the quickest I have ever seen a guy go from fired to announcing indy dates

Gunn is one of Triple H's boys, he'll be back soon anyway.

Is he? Gunn said some pretty bad things about him during his TNA days. I know they must have patched things up to some extent, but I wonder if maybe Triple H could have protected Gunn from getting canned if he wanted.

That was apparently pre-rehab. He wouldn't have been there in the first place if they hadn't patched things up.

If anything this is probably WWE sending a message to the PC kids.

I suspect the fact that he was competing in powerllifting without telling anyone in WWE may have had something to do with his firing. Vince doesn't like his guys moonlighting..

Unless they're acting in shoo-shoo movies.

I'm willing to bet that before they did that shoot interview, Billy and Road Dogg left Triple H a message and were like "listen, if you ever hear any of this it's all in character...we don't mean any of it"

It wouldn't surprise me if Triple H gave the okay for the VKM stuff too. It seems awfully weird that they'd patch things up so quickly.

I'm strongly considering doing the Performance Center All-Access Experience.  Not only because it sounds like it would be an amazing experience, but also it's the day before the Royal Rumble, which is also in Orlando, and seeing the Rumble live is also a bucket list item.  Plus it's an excuse to get out of the Wisconsin winter and spend a January weekend in Florida.  That said, the price tag is ridiculous.  With air and hotel I'd be dropping over $2000, not sure if I'd be having buyer's remorse.  Anyone hear anything about or actually go do the first one they did?

I'm willing to bet that before they did that shoot interview, Billy and Road Dogg left Triple H a message and were like "listen, if you ever hear any of this it's all in character...we don't mean any of it"

It wouldn't surprise me if Triple H gave the okay for the VKM stuff too. It seems awfully weird that they'd patch things up so quickly.

Or no one watches TNA.

It looked like everyone that did it was a creepy CHUD. I have no idea how normal you are but I'm relatively so and would get a little weirded out.

Like it sounds awesome but the other people might ruin it.

I imagine nobody is allowed within 50 feet of Bayley or Alexa.

• Like 2

It looked like everyone that did it was a creepy CHUD. I have no idea how normal you are but I'm relatively so and would get a little weirded out.

Like it sounds awesome but the other people might ruin it.

Well I suppose the fact that I'm considering spending $1,500 to spend the day in NXT probably says I'm not totally normal, but point taken.  Usually the first thought I have when I go to a show and look around the crowd is "This is why people look at me funny when I tell them I'm a wrestling fan."

• Like 1

Or no one watches TNA.

No, that's now.  People did then.