DVDVR Message Board

Smackdown Spoilers for 10/29/15

victor

Speaking of dated references, Kofi's announcer voice was right out of the Mister Leonard Z100 1984 playbook. I was fucking dying for him and E announcing with the unicorn horns.

• Like 1

Speaking of dated references, Kofi's announcer voice was right out of the Mister Leonard Z100 1984 playbook. I was fucking dying for him and E announcing with the unicorn horns.

Best part was Kofi pretending to hold a microphone during that whole bit.

Pretty damn good Smackdown in all, good matches and the appearance of Boo Dallas was great. It might not mean anything, but to me the most interesting thing was Team BAD coming out and leaving to Sasha's music rather than Naomi's. She looked, at least for this show, to be positioned as the leader.

I enjoyed this show from start to finish. Matches all felt pretty fresh, especially Owens and Reigns, who probably have a really great PPV main event in them. 

LIked the four way tag if only to display there is something resembling a tag division, and I am down for with the Dragons as the next title contenders. Keep Barrett and Shaemus together, they had a good bruiser heel team to the roster, which the Ascension has failed to be. 

Truth/Del Rio was fine for just giving ADR a title defense, and having those type of matches on SD is a good idea. It's like an Austin vs Z-Man 1991 Power Hour main event, 

Six man was fun, i liked that they didn't have Strowman get the pin, have to show the other members of the Wyatts still have capable finishers. Rowan's kicks have led me to crown him the Booker T of the Wyatts. Don't think I have to point out how next level Cesaro is at this point as far are as athletic comebacks, he did the best firing up on the Wyatts ever. It was "Daniel Bryan destroying the Shield" level of greatness, he's just stringing his stuff together so effortlessly right now, it's a sight.