DVDVR Message Board

EVOLVE Thread

RIPPA

I doubt ROH is that concerned/surprised about no longer being such a NXT feeder, since they’re working with NJPW.

As for separate WWN/Evolve titles, it seems like WWN has kind of been surpassed by Powerbomb, so the separate titles do seem redundant. 

I don't know about the Street Profits, but Aichner is great, definitely on a level with Strickland and the best of the current EVOLVE roster. I'm not a fan of WWE at all, but this definitely has me excited about EVOLVE again.

The WWN title has been redundant from the get-go. Nobody gives a shit about FIP or the other promotions under the WWN umbrella.

The evolve show was fun live. Besides the profits, aichner and matha, also on the show were Jessie and the Brazilians. Thought all the nxt guys looked good. Especially Adrian and aichner. Only bad thing about the show is they drew really badly. I don't know why Gabe and sal continue to run the orphieum. It's such a shit building. Especially on a Sunday. Can't wait for the forgotten sons to be the new catch point of wwn.

On 10/29/2018 at 4:28 AM, Hagan said:

WWE has too many people under contract. It’s kind of comical that they have so much high level talent in NXT that should be on the road with the main roster that they now have to have a second developmental brand to give more inexperienced talent a place to work.

I’m kind of dreading what happened tonight happening to PROGESS next.

Well, wXw just announced Axel Dieter jr. for December. So much for this "happening" to other promotions.

At least Axel Dieter Jr makes sense because he was kind of a name in wXw.     This would be like wXw announcing that Wesley Blake or Kona Reeves was debuting.  

Gabe having a twitter meltdown about how one of the reasons he brought in new talent from NXT was because how  indie wrestling is over-saturated with the same old guys.  And while that is kind of true there are dozens of new guys that you could introduce without having to go to the scrap heap of the NXT roster.  There is no way in hell you can convince me that he looked at Dan Matha and thought "I can make money with this guy".   

• Like 1

• RIPPA locked this topic