DVDVR Message Board

2015 NFL: WEEK EIGHT

Dolfan in NYC

That montage of "New England school children" gushing about how much they love the Patriots makes me cannot wait until Brady retires/suffers a career ending injury and the Patriots go back to the pre-Parcells horribleness.

Kevin Harlan: The Patriots give up 56 points today and fall to 0-7, and this half-empty stadium tells you that the good times are definitely over for the Kraft family.

I used to feel the same way, but in a weird way I kind of love New England now. As an appreciator of the game, it's hard not to be a bit in awe of their consistent excellence. They're like the 90s Bulls, except they're going on 15 years of it. I'll never be a Patriots Fan but I do definitely appreciate them.

That montage of "New England school children" gushing about how much they love the Patriots makes me cannot wait until Brady retires/suffers a career ending injury and the Patriots go back to the pre-Parcells horribleness.

Kevin Harlan: The Patriots give up 56 points today and fall to 0-7, and this half-empty stadium tells you that the good times are definitely over for the Kraft family.

I used to feel the same way, but in a weird way I kind of love New England now. As an appreciator of the game, it's hard not to be a bit in awe of their consistent excellence. They're like the 90s Bulls, except they're going on 15 years of it. I'll never be a Patriots Fan but I do definitely appreciate them.

Sutherland-body-snatcher.jpg

• Like 1

Oh, I have nothing against the Patriots team themselves, except for Lagarrette Blount who I view as a moronic thug, but the city of Boston who I cannot stand on a level saved only for the people of Seattle and Seahawks fans.

I remember right before the appeals court overturned the Brady suspension, Kirk Minihane (you know, THAT Kirk Minihane) did a bunch of radio interviews with other stations in the "Entercomm family" and came off as such a colossal Masshole in his blind defense of Brady that I long for the day that the Patriots dynasty collapses and the Pats join the Celtics and Red Sox in their current loserdom ineptness and all these "Baahstun" jackasses have nothing to root for again.

Tom Brady could come out as a Holocause Denier and these idiots would start arguing about how the "liberal, Zionist media" was secretly controlling ESPN and painting Tom in a negative light.

Man, there are like 25 teams in the NFL that are outright not very good. The constant hate on one of the few that isn't hot garbage is beyond tiresome to me at this point.

And now the Brony that carries a gun and wants to talk about it has invoked Godwin's Law so I'm going to step out of this folder for a while.

• Like 1

Man, there are like 25 teams in the NFL that are outright not very good. The constant hate on one of the few that isn't hot garbage is beyond tiresome to me at this point.

And now the Brony that carries a gun and wants to talk about it has invoked Godwin's Law so I'm going to step out of this folder for a while.

Well, if anyone can use the self defense argument, it would be a brony.

I hope they put on his HoF or Peyton's that Woodsen is the reason Peyton hasn't a Hiseman winner

I was saying the other day if him and Peyton both retire after this year, when they go in the hall, if I was Woodson, I'd bring the Heisman with me and just sit it on the podium. But he's probably a classier guy than me.
He could do that and play it for laughs and it would go over fine, I think.

I hope they put on his HoF or Peyton's that Woodsen is the reason Peyton hasn't a Hiseman winner

I was saying the other day if him and Peyton both retire after this year, when they go in the hall, if I was Woodson, I'd bring the Heisman with me and just sit it on the podium. But he's probably a classier guy than me.
He could do that and play it for laughs and it would go over fine, I think.

Nah, I'm saying just sit it there. Don't even mention it, don't can attention to it, just have it there. For Peyton to see.

Again, he's probably classier than I am.

Thursday game went how I thought it would, but seeing Ryan Tannhill throw a beautiful interception straight to the Pats' player hands with zero pressure on him in the second was amazing. Not as brilliant as the safety, but up there.

Plus Cam Wake is out now. Man Campbell looking helpless on the sideline was weird. This coaching thing is getting hard.

Who knew going from two of the worst teams in the league(one without it's young new starter) to probably the best would be so much more of a challenge. I'm astonished.