DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLER OF THE DAY: JASON THE TERRIBLE

RIPPA

IT'S HALLOWEEN WEEK... AGAIN!

Much like last year I started with Leatherface the gimmick, this year I am doing Jason the Terrible the gimmick.

So I don't care who is doing the Jason the Terribling just that it is Jason

So there is 4 different guys already... of course if that last one didn't kill the gimmick, nothing will

After Mr. Pogo broke the 17th chair on Jason the Terrible's head, I really wanted Jason to calmly find a shotgun, blow off Pogo's head and put his body in the casket and win the match.

Is this a sign I've been playing too many violent video games, or is it a sign I need professional help?

Yeah, I had almost forgotten about the greatness of the Zodiak promos.

JASON vs JASON! One of the is Tracy fucking Smothers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXfpmErkeCQ

----------------------

Jason in PR!  With barbed wire against Carlos Colon!  Gear up for comical plasma spray!  

--------------------

PR Jason vs Invader #1.

----------------------

PR JAson vs fucking SAVIO VEGA!

------------------------

This is the most Puerto Rican match in the history of Puerto Rico.

• Like 1

After Mr. Pogo broke the 17th chair on Jason the Terrible's head, I really wanted Jason to calmly find a shotgun, blow off Pogo's head and put his body in the casket and win the match.

Is this a sign I've been playing too many violent video games, or is it a sign I need professional help?

Eh, in the first clip Rippa posted - which opens with a shot of a bloody ring mat - my first thought was "Even by indy wrestling standards, Jason's shirt/jumpsuit/whatever looks really low rent." Cause clearly that's the important element of that match.

Its not like those are mutually exclusive. . . LOL

I had forgotten the awesomeness of Zodiak promos.  A darker and more focused Ultimate Warrior promo that actually makes sense even though it sounds like It is apeshit insane rambling.

Poor Barry O.  Wrestling pariah.