DVDVR Message Board

Canyon Cemen being in that position is just weirdly bizarre to me.  How did that happen?  Did he ever maybe try the pro wrestling thing and it just didn't work out but he had a good eye for talent so he ended up in that position?

It's still weird that a former professional volleyball player is the Senior Director of Talent Development in a professional wrestling company. I almost feel like that title should be given to someone like Regal, who you know, actually knows how to develop talent. 

I thought it was also interesting to find out that Apollo's new finisher came straight from HHH. So he's stuck with it, because nobody had the gumption to speak up to the boss and say, "You know, maybe putting a guy on your shoulder with his legs stuck straight out in the air and marching around the ring with him like a human trombone looks kinda dumb."

I really wish they had done a better job editing Triple H's speeches at the end since they clearly wanted you to think it was all after Respect when it was obvious it wasn't

(Funnily - I noticed it because of the various places James Storm was sitting. THEN I realized HHH was wearing two different outfits)

It's still weird that a former professional volleyball player is the Senior Director of Talent Development in a professional wrestling company. I almost feel like that title should be given to someone like Regal, who you know, actually knows how to develop talent.

Maybe Regal doesn't wanna fire people. Doing that for a job fucking sucks.

• Like 1

Maybe Regal doesn't wanna fire people. Doing that for a job fucking sucks.

From what we know, "Senior Director of Talent Development" seems like a glorified title (using sports entertainment industry verbiage) for a corporate hatchet man.