39 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?!

• NY Mets
    • KC Royals
  2. 2. Who ya rooting for?!

• NY Mets
    • KC Royals
    • Don't care.

Hurts but KC is an incredible team. Hope we can at least win game 5 so there is no celebration at Citi Field. Got both programs tonight: the one you can find at newstands and the one with the Mets cover. If we don't win I'm still happy with this season because I don't think even the most optimistic Mets fan had us getting this far. LET'S GO METS!!!

Apparently the Mets haven't learned yet this series: you have to drive the stake into the heart of the Royals, stuff garlic in their mouths, and chop off their heads.

Hey, I like the cut of this guy's jib.

Terry Collins is going to go down with John McNamara as all time World Series dunces after this.

I've always thought the idea of firing a manager that wins 100 games and/or goes to a World Series was preposterous but Collins' utter cluelessness honestly makes me wonder if the Mets wouldn't be better off.

Terry Collins is going to go down with John McNamara as all time World Series dunces after this.

I've always thought the idea of firing a manager that wins 100 games and/or goes to a World Series was preposterous but Collins' utter cluelessness honestly makes me wonder if the Mets wouldn't be better off.

Grady Little got fired for leaving Pedro in too long against the Yankees in 2003, so I could definitely see the guillotine being dropped on Collins.

Has a guy gone from playoff hero to goat faster than Daniel Murphy?

and somebody is still going to give him too much money and too many years

I'm thinking the Marlins or Cubs.

Thank fuck the Cubs aren't stupid and have too many quality middle infielders as is. Yankees imo.