DVDVR Message Board

THE 2015 NLCS - CHICAGO @ NEW YORK

Dolfan in NYC

Murphy is going to cash in big time after this postseason. It is going to be sweet when he ends up a 1 WAR player for whatever sucker overpays for him.

Murphy is going to be what Pablo Sandoval was last year. As long as it's not the Yankees that sign him. I don't think it will be since the infield isn't our greatest area of need.

Murphy is going to cash in big time after this postseason. It is going to be sweet when he ends up a 1 WAR player for whatever sucker overpays for him.

Murphy is going to be what Pablo Sandoval was last year. As long as it's not the Yankees that sign him. I don't think it will be since the infield isn't our greatest area of need.

Fucking Pablo Sandoval

lovchunky- less tolerant than a bigoted baseball man

How so? Because I don't tolerate discrimination against homosexuals?

One guy has a stupid opinion on homosexuals which is basically that he doesn't agree with a person being gay but still loves that person and the other guy says because you don't think like me you're a piece of shit and I wish physical harm on you. You tell me which one sounds more tolerant.

• Like 1

lovchunky- less tolerant than a bigoted baseball man

How so? Because I don't tolerate discrimination against homosexuals?
One guy has a stupid opinion on homosexuals which is basically that he doesn't agree with a person being gay but still loves that person and the other guy says because you don't think like me you're a piece of shit and I wish physical harm on you. You tell me which one sounds more tolerant.

"Being" gay is not a choice. Fuck that ignoramus. I hope he has a gay nurse or Doctor taking care of him next time he's laid up in a hospital bed.

To be tolerant, you don't have to agree with someone, you just have allow them the right to their opinion. Murphy's comments, while not the most constructive thing in the world, are a lot closer to that concept that your are. . .  

To be tolerant, you don't have to agree with someone, you just have allow them the right to their opinion. Murphy's comments, while not the most constructive thing in the world, are a lot closer to that concept that your are. . .

I don't think you understand how discrimination works.

Murphy had every right to say what he said and we have every right to judge/criticize him for it.

I don't think you understand how discrimination works.

Murphy had every right to say what he said and we have every right to judge/criticize him for it.

Yeah, guys, you are getting distracted from all the delicious Cub fan misery.  It's like foie gras.  You know it's cruel and decadent, but it's just soooooooooo tasty*  and this seasons harvest is sooooooooo ripe.**

* so they say.

** I know I'm mixing my food metaphors BACK OFF!!!

• Like 2

Was the goat also a homophobic piece of shit?

Now, now... If you're a baseball player named "Murphy" you say and believe in questionable things, it's what you do.