DVDVR Message Board

2015 NFL: WEEK SIX

Dolfan in NYC

I hate when players ask for flags. Every deep pass now the WR wants a flag, every time a QB is hit he finds a referee and motions for a flag. Maybe I am just old but I don't remember ten years ago players doing that. I think Brady started it and now everyone does it.

In Tabe's NFL, asking for a flag is a 10-yard penalty. I'm dead serious about that.
  • Like 5

So after 6 games some of the local DC media is already calling for Cousins to be benched and for McCoy to be starter.

Yup, we'll be seeing Brittle Bob starting by the end of the year.

And then he'll get hurt, and the Redskins will be on the hook for his entire 2016 salary. Because Redskins.

Funchess what in the actual fuck man?  Are you allergic to the ball or something?  We need you to make some damn plays.

Dear Devin Funchess,

Please learn to catch the ball.

Panther Fans

Dear Panther Fans,

He won't.

Signed,
Michigan Fans

I see that now.

I hate when players ask for flags. Every deep pass now the WR wants a flag, every time a QB is hit he finds a referee and motions for a flag. Maybe I am just old but I don't remember ten years ago players doing that. I think Brady started it and now everyone does it.

In Tabe's NFL, asking for a flag is a 10-yard penalty. I'm dead serious about that.

They started this in the CFL this year. The early weeks it was good for one or two a game. It's calmed down a lot since. Naturally there's still all sorts of shoutin' but they want to get rid of that throw the flag gesture.

It's silly we've come this far, but I am pretty much with the referees on this.