DVDVR Message Board

2015 NFL: WEEK SIX

Dolfan in NYC

He was seen walking up and down a random NY street playing an invisible trombone in nothing but boxer shorts. No one seemed to notice a difference. Also, Santino was there rooting him on.

Hopefully this week the Chargers don't do they normal heartbreaking loss last week then upset road win this week.

My best friend took his family to Lambeau for the game. This is a guy with a Packers room in his house (literally). So, yeah, I hope this ain't the week that San Diego decides to rise up. However, I do want the game to be like 52-45 since I have FF guys on both teams :)
  • Like 1

Hopefully this week the Chargers don't do they normal heartbreaking loss last week then upset road win this week.

My best friend took his family to Lambeau for the game. This is a guy with a Packers room in his house (literally). So, yeah, I hope this ain't the week that San Diego decides to rise up. However, I do want the game to be like 52-45 since I have FF guys on both teams :)

We don't too kindly to San Diegans up here, they gonna git it. You tell'em Jim-Bob! Side note, my uncle has a winter home by San Diego.

Someone pulled the fire alarm at the hotel the Panthers were staying at, and only on the floors they had rooms on.

Yeah, OK, #LeastMode #SeaPigeons #Cheathawks etc. etc.

They need the help, they've looked like crap all year. All the new Seahawks fans - so 95% of the 12th Man - are probably already shopping for New England and Green Bay jerseys.

• Like 1

Once the kicking team touches it it's a dead ball. That's what I got. I think there's a rule quirk in there that the receiving team can try to advance it but cannot fumble it. Which seems idiotic but I think Aikman said it.

Speaking of idiotic, Cam Heyward was fined 5k for writing Iron Head on his eye black in honor of his dad who died of cancer - you know, during Cancer Awareness month. So today....he has Iron Head written in his eye black. Fuck you, Goodell.

• Like 3