DVDVR Message Board

2015 NCAAF: Week 7

Pete

How about the balls on that Spartan trying to house the return, though? If he had been tackled inside the 5 - and he almost was -that would've been the ball game.

I was praying he had stepped out of bounds... And I'm, you know, an atheist.

• Like 1

Harbaugh is a tremendous coach but super ultra duper conservative in tight games. Hopefully for you Michigan fans he gets enough talent in there where they can just blow people out.

They weren't that conservative. They went deep multiple times on their last couple possessions. They played the last possession perfectly before botching the punt. A successful punt ends the game there.

How about the balls on that Spartan trying to house the return, though? If he had been tackled inside the 5 - and he almost was -that would've been the ball game.

"trying to"

The cuddly wolverines are just lucky they don't have to face the mighty badgers this year. We might put up 3, perhaps even 6 points on them en route to being blown off the field 54-?. The ultimate match-up. UW's schedule is unbelievably friendly the rest of the way, so if they don't end up with a solid record, it would be laughable. They're 5-2 with losses to 'Bama and Iowa(I was at that, so dull), but here's the rest of their pathetic schedule.

@Illinois 4-2
vs Rutgers 3-3

@Maryland 2-4

vs Northwestern 5-2

@Minnesota 4-3

And none of those records look as good as they are. No Sparty, no Ohio State, No Michigan, no Penn State. We got off easy in scheduling this season.

Feel bad for O'Neill getting pilloried by all the Walmart Wolverines out there. Dude is a hell of a kicker who messed up on one play... sure he should've gone down with the ball, but it's the kind of bang-bang play they just don't train you on. He's 22, paid his way through college by working as a model and going for his third degree... he's going to be just fine.