DVDVR Message Board

2015 NCAAF: Week 7

Pete

I think it might be time to re-evaluate Stanford. Everybody, me included, was quick to write them off after they laid an egg against Northwestern, but they've been on a tear ever since, and the Pac-12 has only shown itself to be weaker and weaker as the season has progressed. The only other really strong-looking team right now is Utah, and Stanford won't have to play them until a prospective matchup in the conference championship game.

It's looking very likely that they'll be 10-1 heading into the Notre Dame game to end the regular season.

Dude, TEXAS fell apart. More money than any other athletic department, arguably the best facilities, right in probably the most talented state, decades of tradition as a power program... No school is immune.

I hope you're happy Fowler. All this talk about Texas falling apart has killed Bevo XIV.  He was delicious. 

• Like 2

Week 1 had some weird outcomes. If they played again this week, Michigan would beat Utah and Stanford would beat Northwestern. The top 5 would look a little different.

Ole Miss played well in the Alabama game. It wasn't just Alabama screwing up.  Ole Miss made some plays in the second half.  With that said, Memphis kicked their ass and should be ranked next week.  I'll be pissed if they are ranked #23 or some bullshit like that.  They should be top 20.

Bama should go ahead and engrave Eddie Jackson's name on the Ball Out Belt.

What a turnaround. Last year, he was the goat of goats at CB. They moved him to safety this year, and you could make the argument he's the defensive MVP.