DVDVR Message Board

Mistico insanity thread

thecubsfan

Color me excited! Mistico is one of the guys that really got me into lucha back in the day so him potentially being back in CMLL feels just right to me. Can't wait for the eventual Mistico/Rush encounters. Mistico takes a good beating and Rush is great at giving one. Should be glorious.

And hey, this might actually force AAA to push their younger rudos more so while this is a blow to AAA in the short term it might actually end up being good for them in the long run.

I thought Heddi Karaoui looked ok in his debut, but that was mostly due to Hechicero being awesome last night...

Wait....this isn't the "Heddi Karaoui insanity" thread? My bad...

I had people before Mistico/Myzteziz showed up asking me if I thought Mistico II would join the Ingobernables. I don't know about that. He looks too wimpy to join that group. That said, I wouldn't be shocked if they ran a Mistico I vs. Mistico II feud should they get a deal done w/ Mistico/Myzteziz, BUT that's assuming a lot especially after the mess they had w/ Park & Wagner.

The beatdown on Mistico II was great.

Also, Dorian Roldan was pretty quick to delete his "Judas" tweet. LOL!

I thought Heddi Karaoui looked ok in his debut, but that was mostly due to Hechicero being awesome last night...

Wait....this isn't the "Heddi Karaoui insanity" thread? My bad...

I just stumbled across a photo of this guy. Mid-match, he sat next to me and my mate at the Lucha World shows. That, by proxy, made me a big fan. Didn't expect I'd ever necessarily see him on anything again.

I guess he didn't want to risk losing his mask against Rey, so he'll take some All Elite work, then go back to CMLL and maybe take Atlantis's mask. Shocked AAA didn't have him locked up if they wanted to build up more of the Rey vs. Myzteziz feud. Thank God he can't use that goofball name anywhere else.

I love the epic music here transitioning into a wacky Mexican cowboy song.

cool arrow, on 10 Oct 2015 - 3:20 PM, said:

Since there's a new Mistico and he can't use his AAA name, he'll need a new one.

May I suggest Botcho Libre?

Tsss fawking home run!!!

I'm going to take this whole thing with a grain of salt after the Park/Wagner debacle. I'm sure he's on better terms with the top brass, but the weirdness runs deep with this fed.