DVDVR Message Board

Puro Central Shop!

Kevin Wilson

Since this forum isn't incredibly active and we don't have a Shill Folder anymore, I figured I'd just make my own thread :)

Last month I decided to open up my own online store to sell puroresu stuff. This idea was born originally because I realize it is hard for some people to order stuff from Japan, and some of the Ebay sellers from Japan just jack up prices to a crazy amount. So my goal is to of course make a little money but also to offer puroresu related items for as reasonable a price as possible. Plus I can accept money orders which isn't an option when ordering from Japan or Ebay.

Unlike the last Puroresu Shop guy, I am not selling items I don't have in stock and I am not borrowing money from anyone, so I won't disappear. I don't re-stock until I have made some sales to fund it. But currently I have almost 200 items for sale and in a month have 1K in gross sales, so considering Google doesn't know I exist yet it is going well. So check it out, I just added a bunch of items I got from Kana's online store but I have just about everything ranging from KinPuro cards, autographs, programs, True Heart, wrestling figures, etc.

Thanks for the support and if you have any suggestions, feedback, or items you'd like to see for sale let me know :)  The only thing I can't really get is current New Japan merchandise, by the time I pay New Japan and a buying service it would simply be too expensive, no one wants to pay $70 for an official t-shirt.

Puro Central Shop!

• Like 2

Definitely checking this out, already seems some great stuff on a quick glance. Have a birthday coming up next month, so I'll probably be picking some things up soon. 

edit. The mini big-heads! always wanted some. 

• 2 weeks later...

Yes! I think the default shipping is Priority (I can't figure out how to change it) but if you order something light and go to the next cart screen you should be able to choose First Class shipping. If it looks like it is not giving you the First Class option even though the items should be light enough send me an email or DM.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Been awhile since I updated this. I took September off (I was still selling/shipping, just not adding new items and promoting it) to give myself a break, but I am back to adding new products again. Right now it is mostly BBM and KinPuro cards (so many KinPuro cards), but in the next two weeks I'll be adding products from the New Japan Shop (including calendars and Hello Kitty shirts) and some Joshi stuff like a Stardom Photobook and a Dump Matsumoto signed photo. I have a friend managing my twitter account which makes it a bit less of a time consuming endeavor.

• Like 1