DVDVR Message Board

NHL - 2015/16 - Period 1

Dolfan in NYC

I'm pissed. This likely means you fuckers in Edmonton will once again finish below Vancouver. I'm sick and tired of this shit! LET US TANK FFS. AND DON'T THINK I'VE FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU ASSHOLES IN CALGARY. ELIMINATE US THEN TANK BETTER THAN US THE NEXT SEASON?! FUCK YOU!

The whole pacific division is an absolute farce. Everybody sucks. The Kings and Canucks are tied for first. The Ducks are dead last. This isn't supposed to be how it goes.

I've been telling you that our time to tank isn't until the Sedins are done. They're way too competent and professional for such a thing.

At least they're working in a bunch of young guys this season.

I meant to post this last week and forgot. Still think some folks will appreciate it

CSgWw7KUcAAtQ3H.jpg

Dianna Marie Russini ‏@diannaESPN  Oct 29

When your producer doesn't even write you back... 

Painful game vs. the Avs last night. Leave it to Calgary to make other struggling teams look like unstoppable offensive juggernauts. At least it was a good game for Iginla...

Sam Bennett seems to be getting his game going, at least, which is great. It would be very nice to have more than one reliable forward (i.e., Gaudreau) on the team this season.

Shitty news about McDavid. I know the hype is annoying and all that, but I was really looking forward to a more exciting Battle of Alberta this year, and he was a big part of that.

Things lost in the NHL shuffle right now: The Flyers look really quite bad. I think we all knew they have defensive holes but Giroux and Voracek are completely invisible.

If you'd told me 5 years ago that Sam Gagner and Lecavalier would be on a line together that would have really excited me.

....and Nikolaj Ehlers!

Lots of good rookies this year, no reason why Lindberg and Panarin shouldn't be mentioned either. With McDavid out, its a pretty wide open field. I'd say Eichel is probably 7th or 8th at this point.

The only thing better was the look Paul Maurice gave Alexander Burmistrov after he crapped the bed for 58 minutes, then stepped out of the penalty box for a 2-on-1 that resulted in the game winning goal.

• Like 1

Watching Ryan Miller's corpse here in Newark.

Edit: and Vancouver answers right back.

Edit: was waived off after a challenge. Oyaji can go back to kicking and breaking things.