DVDVR Message Board

NHL - 2015/16 - Period 1

Dolfan in NYC

At Debbies opener tonight vs Jets. Dewar and Elizium I'm going to do the "NORTH" shout out during the anthem for you guys! Also they have introduced the Taylor Ham Stromboli~!~!~! which is every bit as glorious as you would imagine.

• Like 1

Have you moved down to one of the empty. expensive seats yet?

They are guarded by the Pru Center security and they act like they are guarding Obama or the Pope.

At Debbies opener tonight vs Jets. Dewar and Elizium I'm going to do the "NORTH" shout out during the anthem for you guys! Also they have introduced the Taylor Ham Stromboli~!~!~! which is every bit as glorious as you would imagine.

For future ref.... it's "TRUE NORTH!" :)

Red Wings with pretty much a perfect opening night. They get a dominant 4-0 win over their former coach, Abdelkader gets a hat trick, Z gets three points, and much-hyped rookie Dylan Larkin looks great en route to a goal and an assist. Only thing missing was Dekeyser and Pavel being out of the lineup.

So, Chara and Siedenberg are unavailable with injuries. Chara is, sadly, clearly, in a stage where he's breaking down physically and I'm not sure he'll ever be right again. They traded Dougie Hamilton for... reasons that are still really not clear to anyone and look even worse when you see below. No Boychuck.

As far as I know your current D in Boston is:

Torey Krug - Adam McQuaid

Matt Irwin - Kevan Miller

Joe Morrow - Colin Miller

I know who most of these people are, vaguely. But goodness.

Flyers and Strait Jackets getting seal clubbed tonight. Expected Flyers to be bad but thought the Jackets would be real good this year. Obviously it's early so this could just be early season blahs.