DVDVR Message Board

2015 NFL - WEEK FIVE

Dolfan in NYC

You think when the people from Susan G Kommen sees that Greg Hardy is wearing pink near his Cowboys gear they are thinking "Listen we already get 90% of the proceeds anyway you can have a pass".

You can chokeslam a woman onto a couch full of guns, write a rap about it, and still be against breast cancer. They aren't contradictory.

Well, that was shitty. Bradley is probably getting the axe come the end of the season. Good news is that this Bortles/Robinson/Hurns thing could be pretty damn good, especially when Thomas is fully acclimated and Yeldon gets better holes to run through.

Defense is straight trash, though.

Yep, RGIII was totally the problem in Washington. I've been a Redskins fan since birth and have no problems saying fuck this franchise.

Brittle Bob wasn't the entire problem, but he was a significant part.  You can't have a QB out there who has no idea what to do in the pocket and who was reportedly disliked by most if not all of the OL.  Yes, Cousins is very mediocre, but he still gives the Skins a better chance at winning the game than Bob.  Everyone knows that none of the three QBs on the Skins is a franchise QB.  And even if the team wanted to tank to get a high first round draft pick, is there a real solid QB in college right now?  Or is it more projects like Mariota or Winston to some extent?

Yep, RGIII was totally the problem in Washington. I've been a Redskins fan since birth and have no problems saying fuck this franchise.

Brittle Bob wasn't the entire problem, but he was a significant part.  You can't have a QB out there who has no idea what to do in the pocket and who was reportedly disliked by most if not all of the OL.  Yes, Cousins is very mediocre, but he still gives the Skins a better chance at winning the game than Bob.  Everyone knows that none of the three QBs on the Skins is a franchise QB.  And even if the team wanted to tank to get a high first round draft pick, is there a real solid QB in college right now?  Or is it more projects like Mariota or Winston to some extent?

I haven't really gotten deep into looking at the 2016 draft class yet, but judging from prospect lists like this one, there might not even be a sure-fire first rounder in this year's class.

I mean, someone will get "hot" because of the Scouting Combine or individual workouts or whatever, but yeah. . .this year's QB class looks like a whole lot of blah.