DVDVR Message Board

2015 NFL - WEEK FIVE

Dolfan in NYC

Houston has some great talent, I'm all for you guys firing everyone. I'd be stoked for DeAndre Hopkins, Carolina Panther. I dare not dream of Watt.

I meant fire the coaches and the GM.  I like the players!  Well, maybe not Hoyer or Mallett

Hackenberg was recruited by O'Brien...

And James Franklin has promptly ruined him in two years, lol.

JT Barrett probably fits the Texans the best or maybe Jacoby Brissett if you're looking for a sleeper that not a lot of people are talking about at the moment.

After all that talk of being the best player in the NFL, is it me or has JJ Watt been kind of underwhelming this year?

I was thrilled to get the Texans defense on my fantasy team this year. They've been killing me.
  • Like 1

After all that talk of being the best player in the NFL, is it me or has JJ Watt been kind of underwhelming this year?

I was thrilled to get the Texans defense on my fantasy team this year. They've been killing me.

Ditto.

Bill O'Brien announced that Brian Hoyer will start against Jacksonville

He also said he considered it to be 16 single game seasons

So expect him to change the QB a half dozen more times

Well, that's not really surprising to anybody who watched Hard Knocks. One of my favorite parts - besides the dude who did the Macho/Flair impressions - was the decision episode where he's in his coaches meeting going "We'll go with Brian but quick hook..." then when he tells the two Hoyer is starting he's all like "Don't worry, it's not going to be a quick hook."

I still say let Tom Savage play!

Ditto.

Seahawks went first in mine, then Houston, and I snatched up Carolina and couldn't be happier.

Ditto.

Seahawks went first in mine, then Houston, and I snatched up Carolina and couldn't be happier.

I jumped on Houston in the draft but was quick enough to grab Denver after week 2.

It looks like sanity has prevailed on my local CBS. We are getting GB-Stl, but for a few days it has said we would be getting Bal-Cle, god knows why anyone would want that shitfest(outside of local markets anyway). . .