DVDVR Message Board

2015 NFL - WEEK FIVE

Dolfan in NYC

Number of pregnant women left by Tom Brady: 1

Number of murders committed by Patriots Tight Ends: 2, maybe 3

Number of teams whom the Patriots illegally stole signs from: 31

Shut the fuck up with the holier-than-thou Patriots being so much better than everyone else. They're just as dirty and filled with horrible people as everyone else. Period.

I want to like this 9 billion times.

They get results. And I think a time where Tannehill is demeaning practice squad dudes making no money and one of your defensive linemen just punted his twelfth head during the course of a game is a weird time to make a stand.

Besides, my Panthers genuinely do have fewer scumbags. It's a side effect of the Rae Carruth thing; Richardson gets rid of red flags in a hurry.

Shut the fuck up with the holier-than-thou Patriots being so much better than everyone else. They're just as dirty and filled with horrible people as everyone else. Period.

They get results. And I think a time where Tannehill is demeaning practice squad dudes making no money and one of your defensive linemen just punted his twelfth head during the course of a game is a weird time to make a stand.

Besides, my Panthers genuinely do have fewer scumbags. It's a side effect of the Rae Carruth thing; Richardson gets rid of red flags in a hurry.

Unless they punch their teammates.

Unless they punch their teammates.

Scraps in practice are hardly rare. Not #89s fault he throws a good punch.

I stand by my theory that Tabe is a closet Patriots fan. You forgot about Spikes' hit and run and employing Blount period.

I think Tannehill isn't hated simply because he plays in a town that the sports media doesn't care about (I don't mean that as an insult to the city, my team is the same way). If he played for a New York team, DC, San Fran, etc. then everyone would probably hate him.

Tom Brady is a Michigan Wolverine. Not that much of a theory that Tabe would be all in for him or the Patriots.

The Panthers drafted a quarterback number one who was kicked off an Urban Meyer Florida team. Do you know how hard it is to make Urban Meyer say "This dude isn't worth the hassle"? I'm not even going to bring up the guy who chokeslammed his girlfriend on to a pile of guns. There is a saying about throwing stones in glass houses. 

I'm not even going to bring up the guy who chokeslammed his girlfriend on to a pile of guns. There is a saying about throwing stones in glass houses.

They got rid of him despite how important he was on the defense. You just proved my point for me.

I'm gonna ignore the Cam stuff because it's convenient.

• Like 1

The Panthers drafted a quarterback number one who was kicked off an Urban Meyer Florida team. Do you know how hard it is to make Urban Meyer say "This dude isn't worth the hassle"? I'm not even going to bring up the guy who chokeslammed his girlfriend on to a pile of guns. There is a saying about throwing stones in glass houses. 

I think Cam's dismissal was more a university thing than a football thing.  As long as Percy only beat people up who were either on or around the football team, and Aaron Hernandez only shot people in the offseason, they could keep that under wraps.  Stealing a regular student's laptop gets you kicked out every single time.

I think Cam's dismissal was more a university thing than a football thing.  As long as Percy only beat people up who were either on or around the football team, and Aaron Hernandez only shot people in the offseason, they could keep that under wraps.  Stealing a regular student's laptop gets you kicked out every single time.

I believe the laptop stuff came to light after Cam was accused of academic fraud. Again, how badly are you cheating for Florida to say no mas?

Edit: I just want to clear this up and say I don't actually care if Cam is a cheater or not. I just find it laughable that the Panthers fans (a Panthers fan?) have deluded themselves in to believing that they have the moral high ground over the rest of the NFL. That is patently ridiculous. Releasing some practice squad guys who got DUIs and being strong armed in to not re-signing Greg Hardy doesn't amount to sainthood, unless you think the only other team in the NFL is the Vikings.

I stand by my theory that Tabe is a closet Patriots fan. You forgot about Spikes' hit and run and employing Blount period.

I think Tannehill isn't hated simply because he plays in a town that the sports media doesn't care about (I don't mean that as an insult to the city, my team is the same way). If he played for a New York team, DC, San Fran, etc. then everyone would probably hate him.

Tom Brady is a Michigan Wolverine. Not that much of a theory that Tabe would be all in for him or the Patriots.

Yeah, I didn't think it was a secret. In general, if you're a Michigan quarterback, you've got a fan for life in me.

I think Cam's dismissal was more a university thing than a football thing. As long as Percy only beat people up who were either on or around the football team, and Aaron Hernandez only shot people in the offseason, they could keep that under wraps. Stealing a regular student's laptop gets you kicked out every single time.

I believe the laptop stuff came to light after Cam was accused of academic fraud. Again, how badly are you cheating for Florida to say no mas?

Edit: I just want to clear this up and say I don't actually care if Cam is a cheater or not. I just find it laughable that the Panthers fans (a Panthers fan?) have deluded themselves in to believing that they have the moral high ground over the rest of the NFL. That is patently ridiculous. Releasing some practice squad guys who got DUIs and being strong armed in to not re-signing Greg Hardy doesn't amount to sainthood, unless you think the only other team in the NFL is the Vikings.

I certainly don't think they're saints or above anybody but they definitely don't have any stomach for anything that looks bad. I don't think that's a moral thing at all, let's be clear. I think it's because the Carruth thing was among if not the very worst thing that ever happened involving an active NFL player and every time he got mentioned, it was Carolina Panthers WR Rae Carruth. Richardson is loathe to repeat that and it shows.

Not claiming the Patriots are clean or that they're not in possession of horrible people. All I'm saying is one way generates elite performance. And the other way generates Ryan Tannehill.

Nobody mentioned Donte Stallworth's comment about the Brady paying practice squad guys thing? He made a remark on twitter comparing Tannehill insulting his guys to Brady paying his then followed it up with "But comparing Ryan Tannehill to Tom Brady is like comparing a rowboat to a battleship"

• Like 1

Yeah, I didn't think it was a secret. In general, if you're a Michigan quarterback, you've got a fan for life in me.

Except Chad Henne. Fuck him.

• Like 1

Shut the fuck up with the holier-than-thou Patriots being so much better than everyone else.  They're just as dirty and filled with horrible people as everyone else.  Period. 

They're the Raiders, except we owned our dirt.

• Like 1

Look on the bright side the AFC South is complete and utter shit.

The Texans don't have a QB

The Jaguars don't have a coach (seriously, how do the Jags lose to a 40 backup battling the flu?)

The Titans are just the Titans

6-7 wins could get you the AFC South crown.