DVDVR Message Board

The Great DVDVR Online Gaming Name Thread

XBL: potbelliedninja

My account is up and running but X-Box has some issue with my account as well, who knows what it is...the last time this happenned they gave me 9 months for free. 
I would add my PlaystationNetwork name but I won't be playing this game on it, plus I still have Uncharted 33 stuck in the drive. Sony said they would fix it for free...even though the warranty was out(I'd called them a couple dozen  times. So they mailed me the box and I got deathly sick afterwards-sending that back was the last thing on my mind. I wonder if they will still abide by their rules and fix it?!)

Anywyas, Preish folks look forward to seeing ya soon...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

PSN: dankadc

I barely know any of you guys so there's no way I'd add you first, but feel free to add me - I'd love to have more than the zero PSN friends I have now.

Nice to know I'm not the only person who thinks like that. I've gotten a few XBL friends from here, but I've never sent out a friend request even to the people who seem cool here.

Won't turn them down, but I feel weird sending requests to people I don't know. Especially since I don't post much and can't imagine anyone knows who I am. Heh.

PSN: dankadc

I barely know any of you guys so there's no way I'd add you first, but feel free to add me - I'd love to have more than the zero PSN friends I have now.

Nice to know I'm not the only person who thinks like that. I've gotten a few XBL friends from here, but I've never sent out a friend request even to the people who seem cool here.

Won't turn them down, but I feel weird sending requests to people I don't know. Especially since I don't post much and can't imagine anyone knows who I am. Heh.

Nah its no big deal its only gaming, not sending someone your credit card number or anything. When I sent out requests I added a message that I was Brisco from DVDVR message board. Worked well enough.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...