DVDVR Message Board

The Great DVDVR Online Gaming Name Thread

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I got a PS4, but I've had a PS3 for awhile. My name on there is CubsFanCraig.

Thus far I have Battlefield 4 and MLB The Show. I plan on getting Density...I mean...Destiny.

Have completed a sheet with the names so far in the thread.

I have no personal hosting though, and I cant upload onto here - so if anyone wants a copy, shoot me a pm with your email address and I'll pop it over.

Cheers.

Shitcanned my 360 and switched to the PS4.  UFC is shipping separately (Walmart had an online bundle with an extra controller and the game of your choice that saves you around $20).

My PSN name is luchagringo like my twitter.  I don't really have anything yet.

I'll be mainly playing PS4 from here on, not sure how much I'll do online.  But if you're up for adding DVDR folks, my PS4 name is NickMD.  I am playing EA UFC, so I'm up for getting my ass kicked if you want to boost your stats.  And by that I mean I suck in online matches, not losing on purpose.

Shitcanned my 360 and switched to the PS4. UFC is shipping separately (Walmart had an online bundle with an extra controller and the game of your choice that saves you around $20).

My PSN name is luchagringo like my twitter. I don't really have anything yet.

Go preorder Destiny right now so you can get in the Beta. It starts on PS4 TODAY at 10:00 am PST.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To have more cohesiveness with a video series I'm about to start, I just changed my X-Box GamerTag to "BlackheartVinyl"

Yeah - I noticed this the other night and it totally fucked with my head since I was like "Wait... I don't remember that being Fresh's tag"

• Like 1

To have more cohesiveness with a video series I'm about to start, I just changed my X-Box GamerTag to "BlackheartVinyl"

Yeah - I noticed this the other night and it totally fucked with my head since I was like "Wait... I don't remember that being Fresh's tag"

Ha. I should probably just change my name here too, it's the only place I still use the "Big Fresh" name.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...