DVDVR Message Board

College Sports Fan Message Board Creeps

Greggulator

I have started a new Tumblr. In this one, I keep dibs on the grossest things people on college sports team message boards write. There's an infinite amount of material to work with. I was thinking of doing this for a while and then the "Madam writes tell-all about Louisville basketball program" saga broke yesterday and couldn't resist. If you know of any good message board threads in this zone of interest, please let me know. SEE SOMETHING SAY SOMETHING

It's here: http://collegesportsmessageboardcreeps.tumblr.com/

I have a feeling that the Pedo State message boards after the Sandusky thing would probably win, but there is no way in hell I am going down that rabbit hole.. . . .

Yeah, I don't think you're gonna find anything worse than that.  And they still continue on if you bring it up.

• Like 2

Nearly any team's board in every sport if un-moderated is probably full of horrible disgusting things on any given website. I await Reddit's subreddit about Kuetsar.

The Penn State boards circa Sandusky were THE gutter of the Internet. Infinitely lower than DVDVR's own sleaze thread.

The Rutgers board is great source material right now. What's awesome is that people are saying the worst things about the dumbest crap about a team that has been casually decent for 10 years.

Nearly any team's board in every sport if un-moderated is probably full of horrible disgusting things on any given website. I await Reddit's subreddit about Kuetsar.

It wouldn't last long, frankly I think I am the most boring person alive. . . .