DVDVR Message Board

Pitchers & Catchers Report 2/17/16

RIPPA

MLB.tv is offering single team packages next season. No word on cost yet, but I assume it'll be like $80-$100. Keep in mind, the blackout rules are still in effect, so if you're in Iowa or Vegas, don't get happy. But if you're like, a Tigers fan in Washington (hey Tabe!), this is ideal.

MLB.tv is offering single team packages next season. No word on cost yet, but I assume it'll be like $80-$100. Keep in mind, the blackout rules are still in effect, so if you're in Iowa or Vegas, don't get happy. But if you're like, a Tigers fan in Washington (hey Tabe!), this is ideal.

I thought the FCC got ride of black outs? Or was that just for the NFL?

Edit: Just looked all the FCC did is repeal there rules on blackouts.

The NHL did that this year, too. Same company handles both. It was like 110 for single team.

I might actually get this...

Stupid baseball trivia I just thought up and then found the answer to. Who in the history of MLB has the most career wins without making a single start? Hint: He's modern and even won a cy young. I'm pretty sure he was fairly well known.

Could be worse, Goose Gossage leads for all time blown saves at 112, but that's a totally different era when it wasn't a specialty position and they'd go longer, so your odds were way higher of blowing it.