DVDVR Message Board

OCTOBER 2015 PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Izzy turns heel on Bayley!

CSl7YYsU8AA0iWb.png

She looks appropriately bored. Maybe taking her to the Impact Zone is what her parents do to punish her instead of grounding her.

"But Mom, I don't want to go see Davey Richards wrestle!"

"Then you better eat all your brussel sprouts, young lady!"

TNA probably managed to make Izzy cry without even trying.

• Like 1

I don't know what it is but it's so fascinating to me that you always hear about the kliq but never hear about these guys, a lot of whom got BSK tattooed on them. I've seen maybe one interview where Godfather discusses it, and I've heard Kevin Nash openly talk about it in shoots but that's pretty much it

That's because Taker's crew weren't whiny little bitches who power-played Vince.  They were fucking men.  If they didn't want to do the job then you better be tough enough to put them down for reals.....in a shoot!!!  They didn't fake retirements or heart attacks.  

Probably a dumb question, but who faked a heart attack?

o5w1vd.jpg

I really want Big E and Sasha to get married and have hilarious babies who are good wrestlers. I know she has a boyfriend but in my fantasy he steps aside and is cool with it and lives in a guest house on their property. Xavier and Kofi come over for holidays and everyone is so filled with the power of positivity they can hardly stand it.

• Like 1