DVDVR Message Board

OCTOBER 2015 PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Looks like NXT's already giving away many people's dream match on house shows.

Like this one better

CRaY_Y5WEAAO3lL.jpg

It looks like she punched herself in the face to avoid having Asuka do it

I can only assume that would be less painful, so it kinda makes sense.

Seeing that picture makes me nostalgic for Sandman. I kinda want Reigns and Ambrose to do another mystery partner match against the Wyatts and have Sandman be their guy. But only if WWE shells out the money for the proper Sandman entrance. I mean, the skits of Ambrose and Sandman hanging out together basically write themselves.

• Like 2

Seeing that picture makes me nostalgic for Sandman. I kinda want Reigns and Ambrose to do another mystery partner match against the Wyatts and have Sandman be their guy. But only if WWE shells out the money for the proper Sandman entrance. I mean, the skits of Ambrose and Sandman hanging out together basically write themselves.

Now I wish that happened too. Would've been an incredible pop at SummerSlam, with the proper music/entrance. That'd be one hell of a fun six man street fight.

• Like 1

Now I wish that happened too. Would've been an incredible pop at SummerSlam, with the proper music/entrance. That'd be one hell of a fun six man street fight.

Sandman bashing the shit out of Bray with the cane and then getting cut off by Harper just seems so right.

• Like 1