DVDVR Message Board

OCTOBER 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

So I'm expected to believe someone who reads Scott Keith enough to want to send him info, can convincingly pass himself off as a neurologist? For all we know, it was clear this guy was some internet fan and Bryan was fucking with him.

What, you've never met a 350 pound neurologist with a neckbeard?

• Like 2

WWE's previewing Breaking Ground on YouTube.  This is what the Network needs more of, a Baron Corbin/Norman Smiley road show.    

So, if Izzy grows up and doesn't get "over" wrestling when she meets boys or just develops as a regular girl, they have they next Bailey in about 10-15 years already, right? She's even at the little NXT house shows.

I love that Breaking Ground confirms Rob Naylor's dishing about Baron Corbin dodging the grunt work like setting up the ring. I just wanted to see Mojo Rawley complain to management about it and get chewed out for complaining; that would have made it perfect. 

18 years ago today-

My personal favorite wrestling match of all time, and IMO the perfect wrestling match, Rey Jr. vs Eddy at Halloween Havoc 1997 - Mask vs title.

Outta likes so thanks for the on this date. An awesome match I gave *****.

Most of WWE's best stuff seems like it isn't scripted. Maybe that should be hint to somebody at the top, but it won't be. Kevin Steen is awesome. He's everything a pro wrestler should be. 

I sometimes only watch Raw for Steen segments.  He is easily in my top 5 and completely understands pro wrestling.

• Like 4

Even though that Daniel Bryan story is bullshit, I actually ran into him once before a show and he told me "I'm supposed to be a mystery wrestler, don't tell anybody!"

Now I want to pretend that Bryan just goes around trolling fans, pretending he's about to wrestle.

Even though that Daniel Bryan story is bullshit, I actually ran into him once before a show and he told me "I'm supposed to be a mystery wrestler, don't tell anybody!"

Now I want to pretend that Bryan just goes around trolling fans, pretending he's about to wrestle.

Even then, that'd be a far better than the alternative, like the time at one Kaiju Big Battel show where the endgame was a Chris Hero appearance.

...which would be a nice surprise, if not for him working his merch table during the intermission and making it clear he was there.