DVDVR Message Board

OCTOBER 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

That is a good line up and I can't believe I blanked on Big Show.

Did Heyman manage RVD?  I know he was in his corner at the ppv vs Cena, but past that RVD seemed to be on his own,

It wasn't a long-term thing, but I was specifically going for people we could conceivably see. The above vs Regal's crew of Finn/Hideo/Zayn/Crews/Jordan+Gable

• Like 1

Technically, couldn't you include the Invasion version of ECW, if it's anyone Heyman "represented?"

Otherwise, I'm surprised no one's listed five Lesnars.

No, seriously. Five Lesnars.

Technically, couldn't you include the Invasion version of ECW, if it's anyone Heyman "represented?"

My God man, we'd like someone to at least have a chance to live.

My criteria is people Heyman personally represented.

Personally my taste run m ore toward stuff like his time in 92 WCW and 1988 Alabama.

Now a more difficult list is the all time Heenan Family. I tried doing a list with the same criteria I use with Heyman and was stumped past Andre, Haku and Rude.

Who are the final two?

1.Andre

2.Haku

3. Bockwinkel (How did I forget Nick Bockwinkel?)

4. Rick Rude

5.  I'm still stuck. 

Part of me wants to say Big John Studd, but then I think no gang could ever have both Andre and Studd as members.

I could go Brainbusters, but to me they are more Horsemen than anything else.

Lets think up an all star Dangerous Alliance. You get five slots and a tag team can count as one. What that means is you can include the Original Midnights or Arn and Bobby Eaton, but not two random members. You can also include Brock and Punk. 

My all stars

1. Brock Lesnar

2. Eddie Gilbert

3. The Original Midnight Express

4. Sabu

5.Austin Idol

There can never be enough Austin Idol mentions.

Who else on the current WWE payroll so either main roster or NXT is from Canada, other then Tyson Kidd?

Owens. Zayn. Breeze. Viktor. Natty. Dillinger. Kyle Edwards. Renee. I'm probably forgetting someone. 

I'll count Brock as well. Normally when a guy makes it, he moves south. Brock moved north. And since I assume he's in butt-fuck-nowhere Saskatchewan where he can't hurt anyone who would be missed, we're happy to have him.