DVDVR Message Board

OCTOBER 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

The Galoob Simmons still has a more varied moveset than the LJN Rude

o_wwf-ljn-black-card-wrestling-superstar

Shoulder block, head but, drop kick, leg drop, tope suicida, and big splash. That's enough for a decent match.

I'd say the "leg drop" is more akin to a senton.

Shoulder block, head but, drop kick, leg drop, tope suicida, and big splash.  That's enough for a decent match.  

Shit....you forgot the PEAK of anyone's move set...MISSILE DROPKICK! Is this not the DVDVR?

Shoulder block, head but, drop kick, leg drop, tope suicida, and big splash.  That's enough for a decent match.  

Shit....you forgot the PEAK of anyone's move set...MISSILE DROPKICK! Is this not the DVDVR?

You could almost pull off one of Big Cass's punches too. 

• Like 2

The AWA Remco action figures were by far the best wrestling figures until Jakks got the WWF license. Shit I'd still probably take the AWA line over them to be honest.

Except for the Greg Gagne figure having the same physique as the Road Warriors, I agree.

• Like 1

The AWA Remco action figures were by far the best wrestling figures until Jakks got the WWF license. Shit I'd still probably take the AWA line over them to be honest.

Except for the Greg Gagne figure having the same physique as the Road Warriors, I agree.

Hell for Stan Hansen, The Long Riders and Terry Gordy having the same physique as the Roadies I'd agree!

James

• Like 1

He's currently booking Buck and the Studd Stable's destruction of Lucha Underground.

Ultima Lucha Dos is going to be platano.

El Coronel Roberto Fuller and Dario Cueto don't get along from jump.  The Stud Stable's Los Cowboys (Texano, James Storm, Trevor Murdock) win the Trios titles from Catrina's Disciples Of Death.  Prince Puma wins the Gift Of The Gods and wants his rematch against Mil Muertes at UL2.  The Stud Stable hogtie and threaten Dario until he puts Casa de Bunk Buck into the LU Championship main event as well.  At the contract signing, Catrina licks the Colonel and he tells her that after Ultima Lucha she better be ready to lick lower.  "Whoa, brother, you hear that? He's talking bout his dick, Matt."

UL2 ends with Fuller's hired gun King Cuerno taking out Puma, The Bullet debuting and taking out Konnan, Los Cowboys stuffing Muertes into a casket, Catrina hogtied, THE MONSTER MENG with the Tongan Death Grip on Matanza while Dario pleads from his knees, and Casa de Bunk Buck holding the LU belt high while El Coronel with Black Lotus at his side taunts "Count Chocula" to bring on your ninja.

• Like 8

The GI Joe lines were the best wrestling toy lines ;)

I remember my Storm Shadow and B.A.T figure having an epic feud that ended with Storm Shadow defeating him in a "No ring cage match" (pretty much inside a milk carton box crate)

Fuck yeah, you guys think Cena is bad? I don't think Croc Master ever dropped a fall.

• Like 1

The Spawn/Young blood/Wetworks series was pretty good as well, Cygor and The Maxx were my tag champs for eons.

Fuck yeah, you guys think Cena is bad? I don't think Croc Master ever dropped a fall.

Big Boa dropped the America's title (after an 18 monthreign) to Series 1 Hawk thanks to interference from Vamp Mk I Clutch and Vamp Mk II Clutch running in for the save

James

LJN figures were the best, but LJN Rick Rude was the worst.  Awful pose and he was as tall as Andre.  I just used him as Bobby Heenan's bodyguard.

• Like 1