DVDVR Message Board

OCTOBER 2015 ANIMATED GIFS

Please tell me Terry's rebound clothesline was followed by the arm convulsion sell.

The way I picture it, Terry rebounds off the ropes and clobbers his opponent, with the momentum carrying Funk all the across the ring and out to the floor, where he proceeds to sell like he's having an epileptic seizure.

• Like 2

One of my guilty pleasures of Nitro was watching fans mark out for Goldberg spears like Oprah was giving away Birthday Gifts.

I still mark out when I see old clips of Goldberg Spearing the shit out of people.

I can't post a gifv gif here so I'll do a link instead but rest assured your life will be richer for having seen this.  I need a 3 hour Kangaroos vs Humans PPV right fucking now.  It's awesome how she guards against the possible half-and-half suplex so he transitions deftly to the rear naked choke.

I can't post a gifv gif here so I'll do a link instead but rest assured your life will be richer for having seen this.  I need a 3 hour Kangaroos vs Humans PPV right fucking now.  It's awesome how she guards against the possible half-and-half suplex so he transitions deftly to the rear naked choke.

Why was the trashcan there?  Why did she decide to fight a kangaroo?  She doesn't look like she did much training.  Seriously, if you are going to fight a kangaroo, you have to train in the clinch.  She had worst clinch defense than Rich Franklin.  She got her ass kicked because the janitor didn't take the trashcan back to the closet, and she didn't bother to train muay thai. 

• Like 1

UIii7RE.gif

He's not emotional. He's just allergic to Nazi sympathizers and forgot his before-date-night Claratin.

She's going to be really pissed off when she finds out Rollins isn't his real last name.