DVDVR Message Board

2015 NFL - WEEK FOUR

Dolfan in NYC

Man, Aikman and Buck are really throwing Kaepernick under the bus.

Are you surprised by that?  Buck has proven to be a d-bag of the highest order, and Aikman's brain is scrambled and hard-boiled at this point.

Kaep is doing himself no favors, but that entire team stinks and it's going to stink long after Kaep has left.  There's a bad stench on that organization.  Harbaugh perfumed it for a while--say what you want about his clear insanity, but at least he knew how to play/coach football and win games.  They have nothing going for them now.  They've approached Washinton/Cleveland levels of ineptitude.

Are you surprised by that? Buck has proven to be a d-bag of the highest order, and Aikman's brain is scrambled and hard-boiled at this point.

Kaep is doing himself no favors, but that entire team stinks and it's going to stink long after Kaep has left. There's a bad stench on that organization. Harbaugh perfumed it for a while--say what you want about his clear insanity, but at least he knew how to play/coach football and win games. They have nothing going for them now. They've approached Washinton/Cleveland levels of ineptitude.

This is more normal for that ownership than the good few years. People forgot all too quickly that the Yorks are the drizzling shits. They got on their best behavior to get their new stadium and now that they have it, we are back to normal.

Are you surprised by that?  Buck has proven to be a d-bag of the highest order, and Aikman's brain is scrambled and hard-boiled at this point.

No, not surprised, but man. I get he was playing bad (and lord, he was), but Buck sounded like he kicked his kid or something for a good 20 minutes. It was layed on pretty heavy even for Buck.

Gurley is going to have his 1st 100 yard game against my Packers next week.

I disagree. This run d is pretty darn good and have held some pretty good backs in check after the first week Forte debacle. 13 sacks the last two weeks as well. The front seven has been great. I will take everything back I have said about Capers if he can keep them going like this.

Also a big thank you to the Broncos for beating the Vikings. Like the two game division lead.

I only see what Redzone shows - and the Steelers game a couple weeks back - but the Niners offense honestly is about the worst I've seen in the league this year. (Not counting when backup QBs have played) I don't know who their OC is but he needs to scrap the current playbook. They don't seem like they have any cohesive plan of attack. Kaep's been bad but it doesn't seem like they're giving him any help at all.

A close 2nd would be Miami's O. I don't get the fire Phibin thing tho. He seems clueless for sure but who takes over? I don't see anybody on their staff with prior HC experience. Not sure throwing an O-line coach into that fire is going to yield any better results.

No, not surprised, but man. I get he was playing bad (and lord, he was), but Buck sounded like he kicked his kid or something for a good 20 minutes. It was layed on pretty heavy even for Buck.

That's classic Buck, though.  Goes for the easy kill and dances on its grave in the name of 'tough journalism.'

I've said it before, and I'll say it again--in a society where nearly everyone on TV is considered attractive and has fangirls/fanboys--I have yet to hear a single person mention Buck positively, even in the sense of him just being rich/famous.  Dude's an asshole--I'm saying nothing new here.  It speaks to how awful he is and how everyone seems to have picked up on it.

• Like 1

PFT's reporting that the Dolphins will be making a decision on Philbin by tomorrow.

AvonRentsSept-10-3.jpg

"We've decided on giving the name of a great moving company.  We've taken the liberty of packing for you."  

• Like 1

Man, this was a bad, bad week for me football wise. If I hadn't raved hard as fuck on Friday it would have been a total loss. UCLA goes down (admittedly I should have expected it, the injuries they have defensively would have been a stretch to overcome all season), Oakland loses (I feel Cutler being back had something to do with that, if he was still out I think the Raiders win), and I took my first loss in my IDP-only league. At least I clawed my way to 2-2 in my regular fantasy league, unless Randle ends up outscoring Ingram by about 30 points.

We've secretly replaced Niner's Darren Sproles with CJ Spiller, let's see if he can tell the difference. *Epic tirade with much beatings and destruction leading to him being subdued by a baseball bat to the head ensues*

Boy, forget about the quality of quarterbacking... The quality of field goal kicking in the league this year has to be at an all-time low.

Not in Kansas City!  Their guy hit seven today! :)

Boy, forget about the quality of quarterbacking... The quality of field goal kicking in the league this year has to be at an all-time low.

We're spoiled. 30 years ago, Rolf Benirschke retired with a career % of .702 - and that was 3rd all-time. Mark Moseley won an MVP award as a kicker - and he only made 65% of his kicks. Now we expect everything under 50 to be automatic.