DVDVR Message Board

2015 NFL - WEEK FOUR

Dolfan in NYC

Do we need to add the Afc North to the cripple fight divisions? Already for this season I have the NFC Least, Afc south and NFC south, but the Falcons and Panthers might be too good. . . .

LOL.

Anyway, sucks for Scobee, but fuck Pittsburgh. Fuck Baltimore too, but extra-motherfuck Pittsburgh.

• Like 1

It doesn't really matter who else is out there, when you basically tell your kicker you don't trust him to kick a 50 year field goal, he has to go. Maybe its a confidence thing, maybe he has the yips but there are always FA kickers floating around to plug in. He was shit in the NE game too.

It doesn't really matter who else is out there, when you basically tell your kicker you don't trust him to kick a 50 year field goal, he has to go. Maybe its a confidence thing, maybe he has the yips but there are always FA kickers floating around to plug in. He was shit in the NE game too.

Once  you get the yips, its awfully hard to comeback too. . . .

Once  you get the yips, its awfully hard to comeback too. . . .

I turned the game off with a hearty "FUCK THIS TEAM" 2 minutes to go after the Ravens threw 4 straight incomplete passes.  And then they came back and won so clearly the key is for me to not watch these games.

That Steelers rushing TD was bullshit.  When the lapdog announcers point out a uncalled hold where the blocker straight up tackled the defensive player , you know it's blatant.

Apparently Luck has some mystery injury.  I think it's like Flowers for Algernon.  The secret serum that evolved unfrozen caveman Luck just enough to make him pass for homo sapien has started to lose its effectiveness and he's devolving.

I think he has a case of Dysentery of the O-Line

• Like 3

Do we need to add the Afc North to the cripple fight divisions? Already for this season I have the NFC Least, Afc south and NFC south, but the Falcons and Panthers might be too good. . . .

LOL.

What's funny? 3-0. Easy games but they're winning them. 5-1 in division seems easy. I don't see what's funny.

Hopefully on Sunday Capers has learned the word QB spy to stop Kap from running for over 100 yards.

I won't hold my breath.  My opinion is Capers should have been gone long ago since we have been seeing the same defensive problems for the last five years and it never gets fixed.  Luckily #12 is so good he can cover up a lot of problems.

Pretty pumped though that I scored a free Packers/Broncos ticket from work.  Ticket prices for that game are crazy high.

Hopefully on Sunday Capers has learned the word QB spy to stop Kap from running for over 100 yards.

I won't hold my breath. My opinion is Capers should have been gone long ago since we have been seeing the same defensive problems for the last five years and it never gets fixed. Luckily #12 is so good he can cover up a lot of problems.

Pretty pumped though that I scored a free Packers/Broncos ticket from work. Ticket prices for that game are crazy high.

I was going to make that game my annual trip to see the Packers. Tickets are 3X the price of Packers/Panthers so I am going there instead

And to the shock of absolutely nobody who watched Thursday, the Steelers have cut Josh Scobee. The only surprise is instead of bringing in one of the usual retreads, they decided to go with a rookie named Chris Boswell, who I guess was in camp with the Giants this year. Anybody see him kick? Rippa?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/10/03/steelers-change-kickers-josh-scobee-out-chris-boswell-in/

And to the shock of absolutely nobody who watched Thursday, the Steelers have cut Josh Scobee. The only surprise is instead of bringing in one of the usual retreads, they decided to go with a rookie named Chris Boswell, who I guess was in camp with the Giants this year. Anybody see him kick? Rippa?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/10/03/steelers-change-kickers-josh-scobee-out-chris-boswell-in/

The only shock is that it took this long. . . .

Wouldn't call them a "good" team, especially after seeing them in-person.

I feel like Jacksonville fans shouldn't be able to comment on what's "good"...
To his defense, if it takes one to know one, few fanbases would know a Not Good team better than Jacksonville. Bet he still rocks a Fred Taylor or Mark Brunell jersey to games.

Not being an a-hole, this is an honest question... Who all played QB there between Brunell and Bortles? I'm completely drawing a blank.