DVDVR Message Board

DC TV Thread

goodhelmet

4 minutes ago, Craig H said:

Every episode is 1 year and veidt won't be in one of the episodes at all.

If he's not in one of the episodes, I suspect it will be this next one with Angela experiencing Will's life. So, that puts Veidt possibly returning (but for sure being in 2019) at the season finale.

This show is amazing, and I love it. And I'm glad people are coming around on the score by Trent & Atticus, too. I think it fits the retro-future alternative timeline that Watchmen occupies pretty perfectly.

I don't think it's overstating it to say this is probably the best score I've ever heard in a TV show. Also, I love NIN and a lot of stuff that Trent and Atticus Ross work on.

Love the show too. I'm hooked. This is also probably the best thing Lindelof has done and hearing Lindelof say that everything is mapped out makes me happy. It already feels like they know where they're headed given that we're already getting answers to questions this season. Although, also him saying everything is mapped out makes me wonder if this is just going to be around for only 3 seasons like the Leftovers.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I don't believe Lindelof is planning on a second season is he?  I read an interview where he was speculating on who could do a season 2  

I know he gave an interview where he said he didn't know if he would return or if there would be a season 2, but that sounds different than what he was saying in the Watchmen podcast. Although maybe I misunderstood him, but I typically take people talking about a roadmap for a TV show as something that occurs over multiple seasons not just ONE season. Plus, it's unusual for a TV series like this to just have one season and I don't know if how he described the series continuing without him works, where another season may be about something else entirely.

In a matter of 5 episodes they've managed to build a fully realized world where Tulsa, OK serves as an excellent setting for the series instead of something like NYC. It would be a shame to self contain a story here with a setting and world this good and characters this good.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, The Natural said:

batman-kevin-conroy-1019677-320x180-1190

KEVIN CONROY playing Bruce Wayne/Batman in live-action. Fuck. Yeah. The best Batman voice actor gets to physically play him. Kevin Conroy deserves that.

A casting choice so aggressively cool that I'm going to seek out scenes from an Arrowverse show? I did not see that coming. 

Any notion of which episodes he'll appear in and when they'll be airing? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

A casting choice so aggressively cool that I'm going to seek out scenes from an Arrowverse show? I did not see that coming. 

Any notion of which episodes he'll appear in and when they'll be airing? 

From what I've found as somebody who's only seen a couple of episodes from the entire Arrowverse but will be watching this:

Batwoman -- "Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part Two" 

Did you see the still of Kevin Conroy as Bruce Wayne/Batman released this week?