DVDVR Message Board

DC TV Thread

goodhelmet

30 minutes ago, RandomAct said:

Honestly, that was my thought until the mention of the other Felicity, but you are likely right. All it takes is one encounter with a speedster or the Legends and William goes back in time. We don't even have to see it happen tbh, but I'm with you in thinking that William is the fake Green Arrow.  You think it's possible that the flash forwards could be in the same timeline where the Legends met Connor Hawke?

I was actually thinking Zari's messed up timeline, but what you're saying isn't impossible and is probably more likely. I'm trying to recall, didn't one of Slade's kids semi rule the city in Connor's time? Regardless I suspect however this ends will probably involve a crossover of some level with either Legends or Flash.

1 hour ago, The Natural said:

Superman-Lois_Firstlook_V3_1080x1350.jpg

First official look at Superman and Lois Lane from the DC TV crossover this year. That Superman suit is my favourite since the classic sported by the late, great Christopher Reeve in Superman (1978).

He's also the best Superman since Chris Reeve.

• Like 2

Ok, this is speculation I've read, and if it's true I'll be overjoyed at the depths of DC geekdom the Berlanti shows go. This would be in regards to Arrow

Ollie's friend in jail, the little guy who got beat up, is named Stanley. As in "Stanley and his Monster." And after this episode, maybe "Monster" is the big guy who got dragged away on level two. 

I cant wait for Sugar n Spike to show up.

Ok so,

Monster isn't the big guy. I posted mid show. But Stanley said he was there for murders he didn't do. So The Monster is still in play. BTW, I first heard this theory on Kevin's Hollywood Babble-On podcast , and he's part of the Berlanti pool of directors.

1 hour ago, Raziel said:

Besides being all around awesome, the Berlanti-verse has some pretty fucking inspired casting.

I absolutely adore that they give so many actors and actresses who've been part of DC TV and movies a job, as well. Shit, Riverdale does the same thing with grown up 80's teen stars. 

32 minutes ago, Player One said:

I'm digging the casting, but, yeah, Strong and Cryer are almost the same age, so that in no way works for her to be playing his mother.

Y'all are right, by the rules of Hollywood casting, she should be playing his Grandmother instead.

• Haha 1

On 11/19/2018 at 11:00 PM, Johnny Sorrow said:

I liked the evolution of Winn on Supergirl from goofy pal to agent of the DOA, but Brainiac 5 has been a huge improvement in the slot.

LOl, I'm just the opposite.  I liked Winn in the first season when he was Kara's goofy, more-or-less platonic friend.  I really hated his slow evolution to SUPA HACKA and then to tech whiz DEO agent.  I was kinda rooting for the character (but not the actor) to fall into a pit of fire last season.

Brainy's been an improvement, but it kinda annoys me he uses his image inducer full time even around people who know who he really is - presumably to save on the budget and the amount of time the actor has to spend in makeup.

59 minutes ago, Player One said:

but it kinda annoys me he uses his image inducer full time even around people who know who he really is - presumably to save on the budget and the amount of time the actor has to spend in makeup.

And he's dreamy, no pun intended, (since Nia is Dream Girl). 

And Winn as super hacker made sense as soon as they revealed he's the son of Toyman.