DVDVR Message Board

DC TV Thread

goodhelmet

17 hours ago, The Natural said:

Is it called Arrowverse or Belantiverse? I've seen hardly anything of Arrow/Legends of Tomorrow, a couple of Flash and Supergirl episodes.That's it. Supergirl was my favourite of them.

LOT is so much fun, you really should give it a shot. The first season is so-so but once they decide to embrace the Doctor Who campiness of it all, it really gets good

• Like 3

Another big announcement for the DC Universe streaming service. Stargirl, based on the Courtney Whitmore take, being developed by Geoff Johns and Greg Berlanti.

Incidentally, Berlantiverse is less used than Arrowverse because Berlanti is also doing like a half dozen comic based shows that are unrelated.

Robin looks cool and that's about all I have to add to it.  I am fine with mature comics but it's a tough thing to do.   Logan did it right.  I don't know if this show will.  I'm more interested in the animated series like Young Justice and the James Wan Swamp Thing show anyway.  

That would bother me more except I really never liked the Arrowverse Suicide Squad outside of maybe Lawton and have so little trust of a good live action Batman happening on tv. Also that Titans trailer was terrible.How the hell did they think any of that was a good idea? Its becoming less surprising they had trouble selling that to a network.

Fuck Titans. 

Tobias Whale is my favorite television villain right now and Syonide and Painkiller are badass henchmen, so I will stick with Black Lightning, thank you very much.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Betsy Zeidler said:

I can't think of any other person in TV history that was in charge of 15 different shows at the same time.  Shit, that's basically the entire running time of Fox's network coverage.

He broke the record with 14 concurrent live action scripted shows, and now he's added two more.