DVDVR Message Board

Marvel Universe TV Thread

goodhelmet

• 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, Casey said:

Agents of SHIELD is doing a better Flashpoint than The Flash did. Seriously, this season is really good. And nobody on here cares, it's pretty sad.

I care.

5 minutes ago, Raziel403 said:

Probably because the first 3.5 seasons were middling and reeked of the Wheadon "scoobies" formula and Winter Solider fucked the show over and no one bothered to come back.

The Winter Soldier stuff was great. They just did a poor job following it second season and then switching over to the Inhuman stuff which no sane person wanted.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Casey said:

Agents of SHIELD is doing a better Flashpoint than The Flash did. Seriously, this season is really good. And nobody on here cares, it's pretty sad.

Cheers. I meant to ask what Agents of SHIELD Season 5 is like while waiting for the show to return in the UK. How far are you US time?

13 hours ago, Eivion said:

I care.

The Winter Soldier stuff was great. They just did a poor job following it second season and then switching over to the Inhuman stuff which no sane person wanted.

Agreed. Last season was the best yet especially the What If? Chapter.

On 1/20/2018 at 3:27 PM, Casey said:

I definitely care and feel bad not posting anything about it.  Without spoiling it due to it not airing in UK yet it took awhile for me to appreciate what they were doing.  But after the third episode I was definitely on board with the story and it's only gotten better.  I think if people dropped out with the change of pace they might like it if they tune back in.  I don't know if the Friday airing hurts their ratings but it does make for a good show to watch on Saturday mornings.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

I definitely care and feel bad not posting anything about it.  Without spoiling it due to it not airing in UK yet it took awhile for me to appreciate what they were doing.  But after the third episode I was definitely on board with the story and it's only gotten better.  I think if people dropped out with the change of pace they might like it if they tune back in.  I don't know if the Friday airing hurts their ratings but it does make for a good show to watch on Saturday mornings.

Cheers, @NikoBaltimore and US posters here for this.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...