DVDVR Message Board

Marvel Universe TV Thread

goodhelmet

41 minutes ago, The Natural said:

I know ab

I know the name of the book and it's getting a TV series. That's it. An info dump be welcome through my friends here. Cheers.

Least it will compliment his yellow fist ; )

Oooh. Inhumans now a TV series yes with the first three episodes at the cinema?

Yellow shoes aren't good enough.

• Like 1

Serinda Swan looks terrible as Medusa.

1 hour ago, The Natural said:

I know the name of the book and it's getting a TV series. That's it. An info dump be welcome through my friends here. Cheers.

Spoiler

Teens find out their parents are all super villains running a collective together. They go on the run while trying to figure out to stop them.

Its just the premise for the first mini. Not sure if they will do anything more after it. Hopefully they keep around 6 or so episodes.

8 minutes ago, Eivion said:

Serinda Swan looks terrible as Medusa.

Reveal hidden contents

Teens find out their parents are all super villains running a collective together. They go on the run while trying to figure out to stop them.

Its just the premise for the first mini. Not sure if they will do anything more after it. Hopefully they keep around 6 or so episodes.

Cheers.

Honest question, is The Runaways going to air on Freeform?  Going by that picture it looks like the exact type of show that would be on there.

As for Inhumans, we'll see how it goes but that picture is all kinds of perplexing.

15 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Honest question, is The Runaways going to air on Freeform?  Going by that picture it looks like the exact type of show that would be on there.

As for Inhumans, we'll see how it goes but that picture is all kinds of perplexing.

I'm assuming the Hulu Original on the pic would imply Hulu only, but I don't know if they are cross platforming with anyone. 

• Like 1

I watched this week’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. episode (UK TV) as it aired at 4:05am this morning. The episode was Self Control (S4, Ep15), a great episode reminding me of the best one in the show’s history: Turn, Turn, Turn (S1, Ep17). I believe Self-Control was the last episode before its mid-season break in the USA.

Loving AOS, but tonight's episode makes me think back to Hive where they are dealing with a flat out all powerful super villain who they really should be begging the Avengers to take down instead. At the very least they should be calling Deathlok who has been missing from the show for way too long anyways..

On 5/10/2017 at 4:48 AM, Eivion said:

Loving AOS, but tonight's episode makes me think back to Hive where they are dealing with a flat out all powerful super villain who they really should be begging the Avengers to take down instead. At the very least they should be calling Deathlok who has been missing from the show for way too long anyways..

This.  Though i guess that's what deus ex Ghost Rider came back for.

And the Deadpool cartoon was mentioned in another thread, but now I can't figure out which one.

On 5/10/2017 at 3:48 AM, Eivion said:

If they have to call the Avengers/Defenders/other superheroes every time they encounter an all powerful big bad, then what's the point of the show? Might as well just cancel it. I have no problem with Quake and Ghost Rider (with two skilled secret agents and two super smart scientists) taking down knockoff MODOK and Aida.

Oh, and while we're talking about AoS.... John Hannah is a fucking treasure. So sad to see his character go. He was easily one of the best parts of this season.

• Like 1