DVDVR Message Board

Marvel Universe TV Thread

goodhelmet

I tread carefully with Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season four spoilers here with the difference from where you are in the US to the UK. Please remember. Last weekend's episode was Ep12 with the Koenig agents.

I liked Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. from the start but the show really stepped up with Turn, Turn, Turn. That's the tie-in episode to Captain America: The Winter Soldier and is still the best Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. episode. I'd say each season is better than the one before it so 4, 3, 2 and 1.

2 hours ago, The Natural said:

I tread carefully with Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season four spoilers here with the difference from where you are in the US to the UK. Please remember. Last weekend's episode was Ep12 with the Koenig agents.

My bad, forgot it's behind over there.  Even if you read it already, I put it in spoilers.

• Like 1

I feel like AoS have improved quite a bit since season 1 and 2, and this season's kinda hooked me with the What If/LMD storylines, but the ceiling for the show is still kinda low.  I still don't care at all about the main characters.  And I still think William Petersen or Mark Harmon should be brought in next ep to replace Clark Gregg as the lead.

I actually like Gregg (and Ming-Na Wen) quite a bit, so anything that guarantees them steady paychecks can't be al bad, but those two especially still seem miscast to me.

3 minutes ago, Horton Hears a Wooo!!! said:

I feel like AoS have improved quite a bit since season 1 and 2, and this season's kinda hooked me with the What If/LMD storylines, but the ceiling for the show is still kinda low.  I still don't care at all about the main characters.  And I still think William Petersen or Mark Harmon should be brought in next ep to replace Clark Gregg as the lead.

I actually like Gregg (and Ming-Na Wen) quite a bit, so anything that guarantees them steady paychecks can't be al bad, but those two especially still seem miscast to me.

Harmon's kinda busy with a few little shows on CBS to jump over to AoS.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Eivion said:

I like it so far. I'm trying to recall is this the first year they are doing three shows or is it still just two?

I think Punisher drops this year too, so that would make three.

18 hours ago, Matt D said:

I'm biased, but this looks wonderful. Had me smiling big a few times:

Thanks for this and same here. Daredevil's my favourite character from the Defenders. I also like Jessica Jones and Luke Cage. Haven't watched his solo series yet or Iron Fist's. Good seeing Sigourney Weaver as well.

I know ab

3 hours ago, Matt D said:

On the other end of the spectrum:

Runaways-Marvel-poster.jpg?auto=format&c

I know the name of the book and it's getting a TV series. That's it. An info dump be welcome through my friends here. Cheers.

1 hour ago, TheVileOne said:

The extent of Iron Fist's costume this time will be yellow shoes.

Least it will compliment his yellow fist ; )

4 minutes ago, Matt D said:

18275155_1796341507049080_50587280849891

Hits keep coming. 

Oooh. Inhumans now a TV series yes with the first three episodes at the cinema?